Brown-Forman Warehouse Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Featured Interview

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in June 2018.

Interview

Overall Great experience. Interview process was above my expectation. About a month from application to offer. Starts with an online application submission, then an email survey to answer a few questions - followed by a phone screen , then a phone interview with the hiring manager. If you are competitive , then you will be invited to the Corporate campus for an interview. Overall the experience was very positive. Lots of longevity and diverse workforce with employees having a huge wealth of knowledge. The culture is awesome - right fit for me! Very collaborative and inclusive. The team was very professional, welcoming and most importantly intelligent. Everyone knows what they are doing. Company has a lot of history and hold value to their culture. Overall it was a great interview experience. I think other Fortune 500 companies need to benchmark Brown Forman's talent acquisition best practices because they are definitely good at that and attract only the best candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake
    Tell me about a time you set a goal for your team   2 Answers