Brown Gibbons Lang Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brown Gibbons Lang

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brown Gibbons Lang (Cleveland, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through the regular process. First came the phone interview, which was pretty basic fit questions aka why BGL and why IB? Pretty standard stuff. After that I moved onto the superday round. Also pretty straight forward, basic questions 3 statement questions and fit questions. Bankers at Brown Gibbons Lang were not as aggressive as those from other banks I interviewed but were still very professional.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brown Gibbons Lang (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Basically fit questions. Asked several accounting questions such as how a depreciation cost affects the financial statements. Asked team projects/work experience. Why investment banking. Asked why BGL.

Interview Questions

• How depreciation expenses affect the financial statements?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brown Gibbons Lang in February 2011.

Interview

There was an initial phone call with and MD then a second with a senior associate. Basic Ibanking questions were asked including describe the MM investment banking process, tell me how the 3 financial statements tie into one another, formal for FCFF. I received a letter in the mail 3 months later ending my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Describe the investment middle market investment banking process.   Answer Question