Brown University Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brown University Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Brown University

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brown University.

Interview

Once I was recommended by a professor, it was a done deal. I did have to submit a Background Check, and some other paperwork. (Letter of recommendation, statement of intent, etc.) Nothing too hard.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have? Where would you like to intern? What would you like to do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brown University

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I interviewed at Brown University (Providence, RI) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied through my school and was accepted for an internship. They asked me a few questions about my background and studies. My future career factored into working here, as I am looking to work in the Archival / Cultural Institution industry. There was a short trial period to establish if I was qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that would make you desirable for the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brown University (Providence, RI) in March 2014.

Interview

It was an interview in the office with one of the directors. It was in person and one-on-one with the director of research. She was very kind and welcoming and asked many questions related to my resume and previous work experience. Additionally my education and relevant classes were also discussed. Many of the questions also related to leadership capabilities, times that I worked independently and research capability, as well as experience speaking with senior executives. Following the initial interview an offer of employment was made promptly.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you demonstrated leadership?   1 Answer