Brown & Brown Insurance Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brown & Brown Insurance Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2016

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Washington, DC).

Interview

Several interviews asking me the same questions and talking mainly about themselves. I felt like they cared more about what I looked like than what I knew about and wanted me to know everything about them and I don't mean about work, I mean about their personal life. The woman who talked to me bragged about her life nonstop.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brown & Brown Insurance

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance.

Interview

I applied online. I was then asked to participate in a phone interview. From there, I received a call about a week later and then asked to go to the office for an in person interview. Recruiter was very responsive, easy to work with. Gave detailed instructions as to how to get to the office in addition to the expectations upon arrival.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about myself, who I am as a person. Resume conveyed all others.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance.

Interview

Very easy process with your typical interview questions. Didn't feel like an interrogation at all. They explained the position well. The pay was too low for me to accept an offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Orange, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It went very well. Interviewed with Account Executive/Producer. They felt another candidate that was more familiar on the broker side vs carrier side was a better candidate. Less training for their staff.

Interview Questions

• What my job was at UHC? What systems I have access to.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Roseland, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Their interview process was not welcoming. It was rushed and unstructured as if they had filled the position prior to my arrival, Waste of Time. Believe the Glassdor Reviews they will save you "Time, Money and Gas".

Interview Questions

• No Structured "Intelligent" Structured interview questions. Questions were posed as tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Houston, TX).

Interview

My first meeting with the company was a casual meet and greet because I knew someone who knew someone who worked there. At that time the company did not have a position available for me. They advised that they would hold onto my resume and call as soon as something opened up they would call. About a year later I received a call from the PCL and we met up for lunch. After my initial meeting I was asked into the office to meet with the department manager. Then my final meeting consisted of a knowledge test and then a visit with the person with whom I would be replacing. Within 24 hours I was contacted by the PCL with an offer.

Interview Questions

• I don't feel as though there were any difficult questions. I believe I was the one who asked more questions about the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no real room to negotiate. I believe I was offered the most for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Nashville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

My company was bought out by Brown and Brown. There was not interview process we were just moved to the new company. If we did not sign a non-compete the day the transaction took place we were escourted out of the building.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance.

Interview

I met with a total of three people and the interview process took about an hour. A lot of questions were put forth on both sides but the interview was generally relaxed and positive. I felt very good about the organization at that point.

Interview Questions

• Would my former employers re-hire me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was pretty much take it or leave it but it was a fair offer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance.

Interview

Standard interviewing process - resume, phone interview, then in person interview. Hiring manager asked for personality profile checking on fit for position. Lots of discussion,questions regarding work to be done and experience in the industry with focus on the computer skills and speed needed to do work quickly

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Brown & Brown Insurance Account Manager Interview Washington, DC There was no question that stood out
Brown & Brown Insurance Account Manager Interview Mainly about myself, who I am as a person. Resume conveyed all others.
Brown & Brown Insurance Account Manager Interview Why would you be a good fit for this role?
Brown & Brown Insurance Account Manager Interview Orange, CA What my job was at UHC? What systems I have access to.
Brown & Brown Insurance Account Manager Interview Roseland, NJ No Structured "Intelligent" Structured interview questions. Questions were posed as tell me about yourself.
Brown & Brown Insurance Account Manager Interview Houston, TX I don't feel as though there were any difficult questions. I believe I was the one who asked more questions about the company.
Brown & Brown Insurance Account Manager Interview Would my former employers re-hire me?