Brown & Brown Insurance Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Orlando, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The process begun with a techical test at an external recruiter, and an Interview. This process took 3 hours in total. After this the recruiter approved me and set me up for and Interview at the offices with a Manager and a Supervisor. There were 2 postions available and 2 candidates available, me and another person. There I answered all questions for about 20 minutes. It was a very informal intervew, curiosly at the end of the interview I had a tour over the office, and asked what I tought about it. I gave my review and was asked to complete a test via online.
After completing the test at home according to the job oppening, I didn´t recieved any news. I decided to call the recruiter 4 days later, she told me they decided to pursue other candidates. I was told that they were impressed by my skills, my test, experience, my education and that I did a very good interview, but she actually didn´t knew why they didn´t choose me.

Other Interview Reviews for Brown & Brown Insurance

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance in April 2010.

Interview

First Interview was positive, but second gave me the impression there was no interest in hiring me. Required to take an online assessment that seemed a bit like a Meyers/Briggs assessment.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question