Brown and Caldwell Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brown and Caldwell (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I did a phone interview with a recruiting manager, then I was called to come in for an interview. I interviewed with four engineers and they each asked a different set of questions (technical, behavioral, etc.)

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult experience you had with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Computer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brown and Caldwell (Walnut Creek, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

My former manager (while I was there) asked great questions starting with "describe to me how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich". It was to see how you explain things to another. Each person has their way of making the sandwich, so no answer was right nor wrong.

There were five people on the phone and two in the room with me. Each asked questions from simplest to most difficult. They even tried to trip me up once or twice.

The hiring manager at that time knew exactly what she was looking in an employee and asked the right questions.

Interview Questions

• describe to me how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich   1 Answer

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brown and Caldwell (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

A supervisor called me from a referral of a former coworker. They asked a few questions and was also interviewed by senior and junior level piers. The process was pretty informal and laid back. Unfortunately I don't remember too many of the questions except the one shown below in the unexpected question section.

Interview Questions

• Question: "What do you think of working with women?"   2 Answers

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brown and Caldwell (Walnut Creek, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview and during the interview I was asked simple questions about my character. Not too technical. The majority of the interview I was given a description of what i'd do.

Corporate Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Brown and Caldwell (Walnut Creek, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

This company utilizes internal company recruiters, so preliminary screening is performed through them. If you make it past the initial process you will be contacted again by a recruiter for further phone interviews, in-person interviews, and meeting other department staff. They don't move fast, so plan on a minimum of 6 months or longer to get through the process.

Interview Questions

• Depends on position applied.   1 Answer