Bruegger's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2017

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Tucson, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, simple questions for food service role. It was in-store during a off peak hour and it felt very natural in conversation. Even though it was a part-time role management really took an interest in getting to know me in order to determine if it was a fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a customer service role?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bruegger's

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bruegger's in June 2014.

Interview

Filled out app online, couple days later I got a call for an interview, went to interview, got a call that I got the job then started work a couple days later.

Anonymous Employee in Oro Valley, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Oro Valley, AZ) in September 2011.

Interview

They sit you at a table in the restaurant and ask you all kinds of questions, but all basic like what would you do if you saw someone stealing... etc

Interview Questions

• For me it was things about other jobs because I had never had one before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was called five minutes after I had stepped out of the door and offered my job.