Bruegger's General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bruegger's General Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

We Talked about my resume, my previous experience and the company . They Asked about my managerial experience, if I was able to work early
Morning hours, and what salary I was requiring

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bruegger's

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Albany, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

They hired me on the spot during the first interview. Then waited until after I'd already given my two weeks notice and two days before I was too start to give me orientation. Which if I'd had sooner I never would have left my other job. They expect instant memorization of a thousand things all which have acronyms for some reason. They are desperate for mangers and should therefore pay them a great deal more to compensate for all the bull.

General Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process was not that extensive. There was an initial phone interview, than an in person interview, then an on the job evaluation. All of which was very smooth. It wasn't until I reached the training stage that I realized that this job is way to overwhelming.

Interview Questions

Because they were trying to nickel and dime me. 40-50000 was posted online and they were trying to shoot for 38000 and I just did not want to hear it!

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bruegger's.

Interview

Applications are done online where they several types of test are given like Math, Training, Language, and personality skill test. After the applications are process they are for viewing based on what our company is looking for the applicant is called for a 1 on 1 interview. Second interview may happen. I know for a our company we respect our applicants and we will contact them whether a job offer was given or now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

DM Asked a couple questions. went smooth. short interview maybe 20 mins

Interview Questions

• would you rather hire a miserable fast worker or a happy smiling worker who has never made sandwiches before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by my District Manager, he asked a lot of questions about training and delegation. The process was fairly simple. The next step was working a few hours in the bakery, learning about Brueggers. It was really easy and fun. I was able to ask lots of questions. Total time for the process was about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you like more paperwork or talking?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bruegger's in May 2008.

Interview

This was a very basic interview, they wanted to do a phone interview first then an in person, there was a background check and I had to meet with a couple of high ups and do some test but when it all boiled down they offered such a low amount it wasnt worth the time