Brunswick Account Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brunswick.

Interview

Lengthy process but worth it. You'll meet with a range of people and get a good sense of the culture, talent, and type of work. Come with questions for the interviewer - it shows you understand the company and have a genuine interest.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing in your career you're proud of and one thing you're not proud of?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brunswick

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick (London, England (UK)) in August 2012.

Interview

In one word: iterative. This is no formal interview process. They'll bring you in, cycle in different people to see you individually, and they'll go away afterwards to discuss what they thought about you.

Interview Questions

• It's as much about asking about your past experience to judge the quality of your character and your attitude towards work. Because you meet so many people, they'll all ask different questions based upon what they find interesting in your background.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was referred through a recruitment agency so they negotiated on my behalf.