Brunswick Bowling & Billiards Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brunswick Bowling & Billiards Interview Questions

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards.

Interview

I applied for the position online and was immediately contacted by the Event Manager. Because of my location at the time, our initial interview was over the phone. The manager was very professional, asked great questions and seemed really eager to get to know me. After that interview, I met in person with the General Manager. I was offered a position an hour after my interview had finished. Everyone was very professional and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Describe you experience in a sales atmosphere and how you succeeded in that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate to a salary of my choice.

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards.

Interview

Easy ten minutes, although took two months to get an interview set up.

Interview Questions

• Give them an example of when you had a bad customer experience, yet changed the outcome so that the customer was satisfied, and the company was satisfied.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Engineering Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muskegon, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards (Muskegon, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with HR Manager.
    Interviewed with Engineering Manager along with the current employee and an employee that previously held the position.
    Great way to evaluate “fit”.
    The job was awarded to an internal candidate which says that the company is good about promoting from within.
    Received a rejection letter that was encouraging and could be used as a model for other companies.
    Great experience.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards (Romeoville, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was called back within about 3 weeks. At the interview I talked to three managers and was quizzed on my knowledge of the company and my previous work experience. They used my resume as a reference for conversation and were very laid- back throughout the entire process.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards (Lakeville, MN) in January 2012.

Interview

Initially told that I was a shoe-in for the position but would still have to go through the normal interview process for fairness sake, first had a face-to-face interview with my current General Manager, then a phone interview with prospective new General Manager, followed by Regional Manager and Human Resources. They asked my qualifications, what I perceived to be the most difficult aspect of the position I was trying to obtain, and what my intent was if I got the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I was going to be able to become a good manager from being simply a bookkeeper.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate at all, I would say be very aggressive and do not take the offer if it is below your minimum!

Counter Control Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards (Montgomery, AL) in October 2010.

Interview

Submitted application 3 months later offered the job. I received a call around 5:30pm one evening asking me could I come in tomorrow for an interview at 6pm. I went and she had my shirt and name tag on her desk. She planned the interview late because the shift would be a late shift and she wanted to see my willingness to come in at short notice to get the job.

Interview Questions

• None. She already had my uniform shirt and name tag on her desk when I walked in.   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muskegon, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards (Muskegon, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

The process was good and positive. It was interesting meeting with multiple upper management people beyond my specific manager. This helped give me a sense for the company and gave them a sense on my individual fit for the group.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was satisfied with the offer they presented. I'm not much of a negotiator. I suggest doing your research on like positions and being as informed as possible.

Snack Bar Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards (Naperville, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

Asked if they were hiring and got an interview the next day.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards in January 2012.

Interview

Was told about the position coming up for a new Brunswick opening several months before it was posted. Once I applied I had an interview within a week, and 3 more following that in the next couple of weeks. Interviewed with GM of Center, Corporate Trainer, Regional Director, and member of the Internal Audit Department.