Brunswick Zone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Interview

Wasn't really a normal interview. We introduced our selves and had to tell them the last time we went bowling and what our score was. We then had to interview the person next to us and explain to the group why you would hire them.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you went bowling and what was your score   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Zone in January 2016.

Interview

Was called in to do an interview , I thought it was going to be one on one but it turned out to be a group interview . We went around the room introduced ourselves , things we like to do outside of work and our previous work experience . The manager said he would be giving callbacks for second interviews but when he called he just offered the job .

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about an experience where you've gone to an establishment & received excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brunswick Zone (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was very casual and friendly. Sat in front of a fire, felt more like a discussion with a friend rather than an interview process. We discussed what I would like most about the position, what I might dislike and how I would deal with those dislikes, my past hosting experience, and my ability to help everyone have a great time.

Interview Questions

• How would you get a kid to participate if they were feeling down?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Zone (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Met the party coordinator at the location. They asked me if I already filled out an application which I did. They took my name and said they were going to call me. When I got the call I went in for an interview.

Party Host Interview

Application

I interviewed at Brunswick Zone in September 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews one with birthday party coordinator and second with the gm. The first interview was about 15 minutes long. The second interview was 10 minutes. I actually got hired a week after.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite cartoon character?
      Why do you want to be a party host?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brunswick Zone (Denver, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview. It was super simple and pretty fun. It was a big group of people who introduced themselves and what they've done in the past. They asked us questions and had us do a skit.

Gameroom Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brunswick Zone (Saint Peters, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online and completed all pre-assessment requirments. Was called in for an interview asked basic questions then had to sing happy birtihday to the person inviewing me. Wasn't sure what that was about, but I did. Recieved a letter from the manager in the mail, saying the standard you haven't been chosen, blah, blah and sent 2 Free Games of bowling, I am disappointed because I think it is because of my age that I didn't get hired, although I can't prove it.

Party Hero Interview

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brunswick Zone (Romeoville, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

Super easy and laid back. They are looking for you to be enthusiastic and outgoing...you will be hosting kid parties after all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Snack Bar Atrendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brunswick Zone (Dover, DE) in July 2015.

Interview

Took a long time to get the second interview but the overall interview process wasnt bad. Had a 1:1 interview with a shift manager, the 2nd interview was with the store manager, she asked me a fee questions about myself and than offered me the position