Bryn Neil International Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bryn Neil International Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bryn Neil International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial contact was via telephone. Second interview was over a beer. Third interview was in their office in the DTC. Fourth interview was via Skype to a supervisor in SF. In total, it was a three week process.

Interview Questions

• Very generic interview questions. More personality based than knowledge based.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bryn Neil International

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interviews and the questions were based on past work experience through college and other relevant experiences. Then an in person interview in the El Segundo office. This is a technical interview followed by a panel interview. The panel interview is with two senior employees at Bryn Neil and they go through the technical test previously taken.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International (El Segundo, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

They just changed it, but new process is - Inital phone conversation, personality test, case study (step into the recruiters shoes for a day), final round in office interview. During the school year, they usually hold a drinks and happy hour round between the personality test and case study at respective schools, but they have cut that during the summer recruiting months to speed up the process!

Interview Questions

• They ask questions about what you would do in certain scenarios (don't know what exact scenarios because it varied for each person), also ask you about your involvement in activities while in college, etc - pretty standard and not very hard, definitely nothing to be nervous about! These are all asked during the final round in office interview and are just meant to see if you would fit in with our team!   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International (Irvine, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial phone call, asked for me to come in and go through round of interviews at the office. First office interview was asked basic questions off a piece of paper that are pre-written questions where they rank you on 1-10 scale. Second part is doing the actual job in 1 hour on their platform and finding 3 candidates for the job, writing descriptions for them and give a presentation of your top 3 candidates.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you used a reference to something explain a situation and what was it ( i.e. sports situation to explain a on going situation)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International (El Segundo, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

There is a three part interview, the first two are fairly typical, and the last is a case study where you are essentially doing what you would be doing in the position, and picking out the best candidates for an open tech position.

Interview Questions

• Asked to calculate a commission question based on the company's policies. Sounds difficult but is not.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fairly straightforward. The starting salary is good and commission kicks in right away, so I accepted as is.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International (El Segundo, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Starts with a first round with one person. Answer competency-based questions and career goals. Then if you do well, you get brought in for a second-round interview with three people (one at a time). Each will ask you the same kind of questions as the first round (competency-based and career outlook). Then if all goes well, you do a case-study, where they show you how to recruit. It is your task to find three candidates and speak highly of them in a conference room

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing is negotiable. you either take the offer or decline it