Bubba Gump Shrimp Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bubba Gump Shrimp (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

speak to 3 different managers one on one before starting orientation. usually on the same day. call ahead for interview. management id usually available after 2pm week days for an interview. Easy to apply on site or bring a printed copy of the application in.

most of the interviews are just to see if you have a decent personality, and can interact with people well.

Interview Questions

• do you have a background in the service industry or experience as a server?   Answer Question

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bubba Gump Shrimp (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

The General Manager interviewed me in the morning. He asked pretty standard questions pertaining to my previous work and schooling. The interview, although following standard guidelines, was more or less a casual conversation with some interpersonal questions here and there. Pretty painless and easy. The main focus is to ensure you have the personality and energy to work there.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bubba Gump Shrimp (San Francisco, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

Walked in, filled out application, received 3 interviews.
    The training is grueling, know your menu items!

Interview Questions

• Batman or superman, who would you want to be?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a guest.   1 Answer