Buck Consultants Retirement Actuary, Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Buck Consultants Retirement Actuary, Intern Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retirement Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Buck Consultants.

Interview

Approached them at a career fair at my University in October. Had a phone interview with an HR manager the next week. Was not contacted until January for an interview. Was then interviewed by seven employees. One week later I was contacted with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more of a discussion then series of questions and answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Buck Consultants

Retirement Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Buck Consultants.

Interview

Initially a phone interview followed by a corporate visit. Corporate visit was 4 or 5 back to back interviews with two people at a time. They were very helpful in answering all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked situational questions, like what I would do if there was a project conflict and a short deadline.   Answer Question

Retirement Actuary, Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buck Consultants in March 2012.

Interview

had a phone interview with the human resource department, and then another phone interview with the one of the hiring managers. The people seemed friendly and the overall interview experience was a positive one. Mostly just went over my resume and then had some other questions like why do you want to work in the pension industry.