Buddy's Home Furnishings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Buddy's Home Furnishings Interview Questions

2.5

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Buddy's Home Furnishings in February 2016.

Interview

It was a friendly environment and I thought the process went well but I never received a call they they was they were. We pretty much had a friendly conversation and just sought there and talk and he went over the job and the description.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vidalia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buddy's Home Furnishings (Vidalia, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was given a clipboard upon arrival with a list of questions to answer. After completing the answers for each question we sat down one on one. The interview was very conversational. I was asked a few situational questions and we talked about my past experiences on my resume. I had to fill out the paper application afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable calling customers that have missed a payment?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

They always ask for previews experiences. Always dress for success. No matter which position your applying. Be very confident. Project yourself like you own the position already. If is your first time in the Rent-to-Own business, be ready for a Role-play. They might ask you to sell a random item in the store, it could be a computer, a tv or a simple stapler. Just be ready!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buddy's Home Furnishings (Tampa, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

There really isn't an interview process for this company. You'll speak with a store manager for a few minutes. It has no format so it's a very casual conversation where your job duties are relayed to you.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous work history? Do you have a valid drivers license? Are you able to operate a non CDL type box truck? Can you work nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Buddy's Home Furnishings in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online. I received a call two days later asking me to come in for an interview sat down with the store manager. Asked a lot of basic questions. Informed me that I needed to interview with another manager at another store. After the interview was over I went to the other store, met with the manager who then asked me the same questions. We went over salary, hours, benefits etc. Told me that they had to do background check and drug test.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buddy's Home Furnishings (Orlando, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

very professional. simple to the point.
    i would recommend being prepared to answer questions about both the company and industry.
    also the company is looking for career minded self motivated individuals.
    if this is you then Buddy's is your employer of choice.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Buddy's Home Furnishings in May 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard questions, I applied on a Monday got the interview on Wednesday. Has to wait for the manager to get done because the store was busy. i think my patience is what put me over the edge. Because while I was waiting I was assisting customers to the best of my ability being that I already had previous knowledge of the workings of the store.

Collection Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buddy's Home Furnishings in June 2011.

Interview

Answered email. An appointment for an interview was set up. I interviewed with store manager for about 1.5 hrs. The interview was just about normal thoughts and ideas. Was told what the job consisted of and then offered job. Just be yourself. The biggest misconception was that you were not told how much time would be involved in the actual repossesion of furniture. The store closed at 7:00 pm and there were many times we would finish until close to 10pm. You were paid the overtime, but it did get old. You should take into consideration that you are going to work 50-60 hours with no saturdays off.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told the starting pay would be $11.00 hr. Your job is going to entail alot of phone calls for collection of past due accounts. Part of the job includes going to the customer house and make collections or pick up the furniture. This can be physically demanding .