Budget Truck Rental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Budget Truck Rental

Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Point, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Budget Truck Rental (East Point, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

They asked basic interview questions. The environment was relaxed and comfortable. For the Driver position there were really simple/easy questions asked.They talked about what to expect from working there. They also talked about hours that was available and which you prefer if selected for the position.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Budget Truck Rental (Columbus, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Very easy laid back ... Very friendly... Asked what and how I would do to deal with a bad employee and what do I think about some one stealing in the work place

Interview Questions

• Just a open conversation ...   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Budget Truck Rental (Waco, TX) in April 2008.

Interview

I was given an interview after having a brief conversation. with the manager of the Budget Truck Rental location, on campus. The interview was fairly casual and consisted of the manager, an elderly woman nearing retirement, and I sitting in two chairs facing each other while she asked me questions and educated me on the position and the five-year vision for that position.

Interview Questions

• This job requires you to bend over backwards and do all that is within your power to make customers happy and retain their business. Do you think you have the patience, work-ethic, and skills required to fulfill our customers' demands everyday for the long-term?   Answer Question

The manager was looking for a college student to work as an assistant manager until graduation. The manager would then retire when the student graduated and the student would replace her as manager of the location. I declined because I was not willing to stay in Waco, TX for the next few years after graduation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Budget Truck Rental in May 2008.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR and led to 1:1 with District Manager. 2 interviews with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest failure and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you had to go against a manager?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Slightly.