Buffalo Wild Wings Cashier/Greeter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Buffalo Wild Wings Cashier/Greeter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Bedford, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I got called about 2 days later for an interview. Interview was the next day and then got set up for a second interview with the GM. Got called a few days later for orientation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings

Cashier/Greeter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

I was interviewed with one other girl. With this being one of the first interviews I have went on out of highschool it helped me relax quite a bit. The interview was very laid back and they did not make you feel nervous at all.

Cashier/Greeter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was quick. I applied on a Friday and got a call that Sunday to come in for an interview that week. The interview lasted 10 minutes tops and was not difficult. Got a call later that day was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions like "Why do you want to work for BWW?" and other questions like what my friends think my strengths/weaknesses are.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Battle Creek, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Sat down and went over what i put on application. and they told me about what the job entailed. We talked some more and i got hired the same day and had orientation 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• have you ever worked in a restaurant .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Tempe, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews on separate days with different managers. They were short but they basically just went through their policies and terms for when you'd get hired. Different employees had different managers for interviews. Some people had the general manager, but I did not

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

Went into the interviewing B-Dubs and talked to one of the employees, they told me to have a seat at one of the tables. One of the two managers that interviewed me came after about 6 minutes of waiting and asked standard questions. Here's the part that threw me off; he constantly made bland jokes and expected me to laugh at them (which I did not) and I think he took that as not being "friendly". The other manager was perfectly fine.

Interview Questions

• Why are you for good working in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Hanover, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied and received a call the next day. Was asked to come in for and interview. I came in and was asked a couple questions by one of the managers. Was pretty much hired on the spot, actually started that day.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied on Snagajob and after about a week, I got a phone call asking to interview at the store location. I arrived a few minutes early and all of the employees were excited that they might get a new hire. The interview was 5 minutes, and he gave me the job on the spot. I started training about a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Thornton, CO).

Interview

After applying in-store, I received a call for an interview. The interview was pretty straight forward asking general questions about my work experience as well as my future goals working at BDUbs. I was also asked about my experience with food, which I had none, and whether not I was willing to work more than expected.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out as an employee?   1 Answer

Cashier/Greeter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

The interview was casual, in the restaurant. Was offered a job on the spot. Apparently they are always short staffed. Working there was always fun. But as a greeter, you're always guaranteed to make the servers angry.Overall the interview process was very easy. You of course have to have a food servers permit.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for us?   1 Answer