Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Tracy, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got an email within 6 days for an interview, the first interview was a group interview with nine or ten of us and they called back the next day so I could schedule another interview relatively calm cool interview, the place was pretty understaffed, though, and their weekdays don't seem so busy

Interview Questions

• What kind of manager do you love working with and what kind do you hate working with   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in January 2017.

Interview

The manager kept this interview casual at the high top tables. The interview time was approximately 15-20 minutes long. Got a call back to meet with the general manager to go over my previous interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working as a part of a team? If so, what is your favorite part of working with a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Bloomington, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied in person and interviewed the next day. They just asked me what my experience was, when I can start and how often I am able to work. It was very simple and not long at all. I was hired on the spot and started working the day after.

Server Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

We sat down at the table and he had my application out and asked me questions based on my skills and what I would do in certain situations. It was roughly 30-45 minutes. Very quick and very easy. I interviewed with the GM instead of a manager at first so I skipped an interview. Usually you interview with a manager and then the GM.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

not to long, asked a lot of questions, got to know me. througoly explained the job and all duties. explained core values and how they used them daily.

Anonymous Employee in Homestead, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Homestead, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was for a new location in Homestead,Fl and it was really easy. I applied on snagajob and got a call 3 days later and scheduled my interview for two days after and got called back a few hours later

Interview Questions

• The manager just asked for my availability   Answer Question
    • why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • my strengths and weaknesses and how i would adapt to the job being that i will be a first time server   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Guest Experience Captain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Chicago, IL).

Interview

i applied online and got called later that day. I came in and waited around for 30 minutes then i was taken to the operations manager. I had my first interview with her and she just asked about some experiences that asked about some strengths and weaknesses. next interview was two days later with the GM. He went over more details within the role and answered any questions i had.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Called 2 days after putting in app, Went for first interview. Was given a second interview same day and hired on the spot. They are really awesome people to work with.

Interview Questions

• describe your past experience where you made a guest really feel welcome. lol why do you wanna work for us?😂   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just go with the flow. Work your shift, make some money and go home were my thoughts😉

Cashier/Greeter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

I was interviewed with one other girl. With this being one of the first interviews I have went on out of highschool it helped me relax quite a bit. The interview was very laid back and they did not make you feel nervous at all.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

the interview was very informal. Kitchen manager used a table beside the front door to do the interview. There were several interruptions. The questions were very basic. I was able to negotiate my wage. I mirrored the other employees by being talkative, high energy, and upbeat. The manager liked my personality and friendliness.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing in the kitchen?   2 Answers