Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

1.9

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Elmhurst, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application and 30 days later I was asked to come in for an interview. The manager also asked what my previous supervisors would say about my work performance.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Buffalo Wild Wings and when I would be available.   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Cleveland, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Spoke with the general manager first. He was very nice and went over my resume with me. Next I was transferred to the regional manager. She and I discussed my goals. She went more in depth about the company as well.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Edmond, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

The manager explained what they were looking for in a manager and asked questions about me. They were as concerned about making sure I understood what the job entailed as they were learning about my qualifications.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hazel Dell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Hazel Dell, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview questions were as what you'd expect, asking questions about schools you did/are attending and asking why you want to work there. I got my second interview and I was technically hired when they asked me to sign a paper that said I was hired. However, the part that ruined everything is the managers staying in touch with the people they are hiring. Took me about 3 to 4 weeks after being "hired" to even start working after being told they will call me back for when to come in for trainings. I gave up reminding them that I was hired every week and went on looking for another job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Albuquerque, NM) in September 2017.

Interview

Online application. Had to call a couple times to schedule an interview. I was a re-hire at a new location. Brief interview with FOH manager. Hired and started within a week.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with serving rather than bartending?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Conway, AR) in September 2017.

Interview

got a call a day after i applied to come in and interview. manager was really friendly and actually asked about me instead of just asking what i could do for their company

Food Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Two interviews with two different managers. With the second interview they therefore said if you were hired or not. Then gave you your start day and uniform, and the requirements for that day and days to come.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here, and what do you think you can bring to the company. Do you want to learn other areas of the business as well as the job you re applying for.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Saginaw, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

First time interview at buffalo wild wings. Environment was excellent and timely mannered. I could see myself working at this place and serving the community that is welcomed in to eat. Interview process went well and was done in timely matter for other interviewers to be done. Hoping to get hired in to interact with various of people and co-workers. The uniforms for the work place looks very comfortable and relaxing to wear where you ain't to hot or to cold. If hired I would work my very best up to my abilities that I can and make it a very exciting place to come to by showing all the great things that go on with the excitement of the games and holidays that go on. Overall the hiring manager that was interviewing me was great and everything seem like it went smooth.

Cashier/Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Eugene, OR) in August 2017.

Interview

I was told to be there at 2. Manager never showed up until 3:30. The process was fine, but never received a call as promise and when they would call they would make a excuse and say they would call back. Overall, very upset with the hiring manger and company.

Hospitality Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call nearly 30 mins after applying (however this was possibly because it was a for new opening location). The manager was kind and quickly asked for an in-person interview. My interview was at a hotel lobby (because the location had not been completely built yet). One manager interviewed me. It was a pretty relaxed process. I was hired immediately after the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick one famous role model, who would it be? Why?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer
    • Why Buffalo Wild Wings?   1 Answer