Buffalo Wild Wings Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Buffalo Wild Wings Server Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2017

1.6

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Basic interview that asked simple questions. Was not formal at all. The questions were easy and asked about strengths and weaknesses. Also asked about certain scenarios that would happen in the restaurant business.

Interview Questions

• how would you react to having multiple tables that need things at the same time.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Dulles, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Meeting w/ GM, simple Q&A.

Looking for people who are friendly, outgoing, work well under pressure, and can work without eating or going to the bathroom for 6+ hours.

If you live the petty life, you'll fit right in. Everyone here smokes.

Interview Questions

• Asking about server experience. They're desperately undermanned and need servers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Texarkana, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online was called 2 days later from the server manager. He asked if I would like to come in for an interview. Asked a few simple questions, said that usually there's a second interview required but for me not necessary, was offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Tracy, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got an email within 6 days for an interview, the first interview was a group interview with nine or ten of us and they called back the next day so I could schedule another interview relatively calm cool interview, the place was pretty understaffed, though, and their weekdays don't seem so busy

Interview Questions

• What kind of manager do you love working with and what kind do you hate working with   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in January 2017.

Interview

The manager kept this interview casual at the high top tables. The interview time was approximately 15-20 minutes long. Got a call back to meet with the general manager to go over my previous interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working as a part of a team? If so, what is your favorite part of working with a team.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

We sat down at the table and he had my application out and asked me questions based on my skills and what I would do in certain situations. It was roughly 30-45 minutes. Very quick and very easy. I interviewed with the GM instead of a manager at first so I skipped an interview. Usually you interview with a manager and then the GM.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

not to long, asked a lot of questions, got to know me. througoly explained the job and all duties. explained core values and how they used them daily.

Anonymous Employee in Homestead, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Homestead, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was for a new location in Homestead,Fl and it was really easy. I applied on snagajob and got a call 3 days later and scheduled my interview for two days after and got called back a few hours later

Interview Questions

• The manager just asked for my availability   Answer Question
    • why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • my strengths and weaknesses and how i would adapt to the job being that i will be a first time server   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Called 2 days after putting in app, Went for first interview. Was given a second interview same day and hired on the spot. They are really awesome people to work with.

Interview Questions

• describe your past experience where you made a guest really feel welcome. lol why do you wanna work for us?😂   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just go with the flow. Work your shift, make some money and go home were my thoughts😉

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Spokane, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I did not think the man that interviewed me should have been in his position. He was very awkward and barely made eye contact with me. He read right off a paper and asked me only a few questions that actually pertained to the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer