Bugatchi Group Photographer/Photo Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bugatchi Group

Photographer/Photo Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bugatchi Group (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and got a call from someone from Bugatchi. I met with him first and he seemed to be personable enough. I asked questions about the company and we talked about my work. Next he called the CEO in. She seemed really brusque and cold -- never smiled was not friendly at all. She asked me what kind of salary I was looking for. I told her I was negotiable. When she pressed me I threw the starting salary of my last full time media job.

When I gave her the starting salary at my last media job she just left the room. No thank you, goodbye . . .nothing .I have noticed they are always hiring at this company and I would guess that the CEO is a difficult person to work for. After reading the responses from former employees it seems like my assessment was spot on. I appears that has company has a high employee turnover -- and employee burnout is high. Doesn't seem like a very hospitable work environment but they do have nice products.

Interview Questions

• What kind of salary are you looking for?   2 Answers

Bugatchi Group Response

Feb 23, 2015 – International Marketing and Distribution

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your interview experience. We are sorry that you felt you had a negative interview experience. We welcome constructive criticism. However, we... More