BuildASign.com SEO Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BuildASign.com SEO Marketing Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SEO Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BuildASign.com (Austin, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I met Katie Conn at a career fair and then was contacted by her several weeks later via email. We set up a phone interview that ended up going very well. Next, I had a one-on-one interview with Barrett Aggers that went just as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing at the end of the summer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BuildASign.com

SEO Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BuildASign.com (Austin, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by phone to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted around 15 min. and asked general questions like "Why do you want to work for BuildASign," and "What are your future goals?" The interviewer was very nice and at the end of the phone interview he scheduled a face-to-face interview with me. The face-to-face interview lasted around 30 min. and I was asked more detailed, situation-based questions. I was contacted around 2 weeks later and offered the internship, of which I gladly accepted! The overall process was very organized and pleasant, with a very fast turn around. I recommend BuildASign to all my friends!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you motivated others to do well.   1 Answer