Bunge Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bunge Limited Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone interview. The interview took about 30 minutes, the interviewer is quant risk manager, asked general questions about how to correct codes and work ethics.

Trader Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2015.

Interview

Two rounds, first with HR and second with hiring manager. No surprises. Tell me about yourself, tell me about your work experiences, what type of positions interest you, when are you available to start. No technical questions or brainteasers. They talked about their company culture.

Key Account Junior (Full Time) Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited.

Interview

First interview with temporary agency, almost no details about the position.
    Second interview with the HR, no more details about the position, economics assessment.
    Third interview with two managers, details about the position and presentation of the future coworkers.

Management Trainee (Finance Track) 2013 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2013.

Interview

3 rounds in total - first round with HR, second round with HR and treasury managers, operations manager. final round with cfo/treasurer of asia.

no HR moderator in final round.

nice people, fairly easy going interviews, HR team is really helpful.

company operates with low power distance, observable through the physical layout of office. treasurer sits with analyst.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bunge Limited.

Interview

face to face interview with 3 staff including the manager

Interview Questions

• Expected questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question