Bunzl Distribution USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bunzl Distribution USA Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Process started off with an online survey. After passing that, we did a phone interview with the HR generalist. I then went to the office for discussion with HR, and interviews with 3 people whom I might end up working for. They were all department heads of different sales teams. One was one on one, the other two took turns asking me standard behavior interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Standard HR have you ever dealt with angry customers and what was the outcome type questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was very fast, the interviews were friendly and direct. The hiring manager was informative and covered the entire job description. Long tenured employees who enjoy working for their company.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you, success or money?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA.

Interview

Took a very long time to respond to application and resume. Had to call Human resources several times and the sales manager several times before I got any sort of response. They only responded when I told them I had another offer.

Retained current position

Territorial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Miramar, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

One on one interview with regional sales director

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Denver, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

3-4 different interviews between the Branch General Mgr and Sales Mgr.
    No high pressure interview tactics employed.
    Round one was with the Sales Mgr. About a month later I met with the GM. I also met with a regional specialist who happened to be in town. The biggest drawback was that although the process seemed to be going well they dragged it out for quote a while - 7 Months!

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I was part of a buy in so the interview process was pretty standard. Phone interview, if they like you, you go in for a formal interview, if you make it through that they called for a second interview which was an offer meeting.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you been involved in supply chain.   Answer Question

Bunzl Distribution Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (North Kansas City, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was through a recruiter. Once I got the green light to interview in person I met with a room of 5 managers from different departments. The human resources person prepared a predisposed set of questions that each manager went around the table asking me.

Interview Questions

• What makes attributes do you have that would contribute to our company.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA.

Interview

Had a phone screening, was flown to the office for an in-person interview, and received a job offer a few days later

Everything was pretty casual, not a difficult process at all.

Interview Questions

• No truly difficult questions, if you get an interview, they are already impressed with you. The interview is just about how your personality fits the company. Many questions are informal and about what your interests and hobbies are and a bit about how you wish to progress with the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Anaheim, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Fue una entrevista rápida y sencilla pues yo entre a trabajar ahi por agencia y cuando la compañía me propuso formar parte de ellos yo contaba con experiencia necesaria para desempeñar bien mi trabajo, ya hace algunos años de eso y aún sigo ahí, pero necesito un trabajo de medio tiempo.