Bunzl Distribution USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.5

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone screen within two weeks. The screen was very general, and I was informed they are still conducting phone screens, will select 5 candidates for on-site interviews in about a month. The positions are those of drivers and warehouse workers (all non professional recruiting). Recruitment branding did not seem to exist and the company has a huge back log of unfilled positions. The recruitment process has a long life-cycle and lacks a sense of urgency. Marketable talent does not wait around months for a job, especially for an organization no one knows exists! This would be a better fit for an entry-level recruiter.

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I never did a interview like this it's different it wasn't that bad a little nervous so I hope I start very soon it's seems like a very nice place to work

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dresden, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Dresden, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and recieved a call from the warehouse manger within 3 days. I met with the warehouse manager and another manager. The inter lasted about 15-20 minutes. The interiewers made me feel comfortable and easy.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on experience working in a warehouse and as200 systems   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Process started off with an online survey. After passing that, we did a phone interview with the HR generalist. I then went to the office for discussion with HR, and interviews with 3 people whom I might end up working for. They were all department heads of different sales teams. One was one on one, the other two took turns asking me standard behavior interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Standard HR have you ever dealt with angry customers and what was the outcome type questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was very fast, the interviews were friendly and direct. The hiring manager was informative and covered the entire job description. Long tenured employees who enjoy working for their company.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you, success or money?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA.

Interview

Took a very long time to respond to application and resume. Had to call Human resources several times and the sales manager several times before I got any sort of response. They only responded when I told them I had another offer.

Retained current position

Territorial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Miramar, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

One on one interview with regional sales director

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Denver, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

3-4 different interviews between the Branch General Mgr and Sales Mgr.
    No high pressure interview tactics employed.
    Round one was with the Sales Mgr. About a month later I met with the GM. I also met with a regional specialist who happened to be in town. The biggest drawback was that although the process seemed to be going well they dragged it out for quote a while - 7 Months!

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I was part of a buy in so the interview process was pretty standard. Phone interview, if they like you, you go in for a formal interview, if you make it through that they called for a second interview which was an offer meeting.

Bunzl Distribution Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bunzl Distribution USA (North Kansas City, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was through a recruiter. Once I got the green light to interview in person I met with a room of 5 managers from different departments. The human resources person prepared a predisposed set of questions that each manager went around the table asking me.

Interview Questions

• What makes attributes do you have that would contribute to our company.   Answer Question