Bupa Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bupa Human Resources Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Interview

They wanted someone in role fast. I had the right credentials but the role was not well described (they didn't know what the position would be given that the company was in flux). Fast process and consequently didn't hire the right person for the role.

Other Interview Reviews for Bupa

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bupa (Miami, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

I couldn't see the department, because they were interviewing for a position for someone they were firing. That was a mistake, because the office space was very small and crowded. Had I gone through the normal interview process, I probably would have not accepted the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated a bit.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2015.

Interview

formal interview. Went through basic skills. notes was taken. Poor standard from a company who probably want to appear "professional". The manager was lovely and really put me at ease in my interview we went through all the interview questions then she talked me through the registration and Bupa benefits.

Interview Questions

• They have asked about my experience in health industry.   Answer Question