Bupa Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

3.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PMO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bupa (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very fast process with only a week between application and interview. With a start date approx 1 week later. Practical interview questions. Very good interviewers . Fairly easy interview as there was no pressure

Interview Questions

• How does your experience relate to the role described to you?   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted around 1hr 30 mins and was interviewed by 4 people. 3 of which were analysts/senior analysts. These interviewers were checking fit for role. The last interviewer was a head and was asking character questions to determine whether I am good fit with Bupa and team in general.

Interview Questions

• Why Bupa?
      Describe the graduate analyst role?
      Basic statistics questions   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

1:1 "formal" interview. Interviewer appeared more interested in his phone than me. Went through basic skills. Did not have copies of CVs with him and appeared to struggle to remember details from CV - not very impressive. No structure and no notes taken. Poor standard from a company who probably want to appear "professional".
    He was not clear on the interview process and talked through wrong selection process. ............

Interview Questions

• Do I have children? (job involved international travel).   Answer Question

People Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bupa (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy and quick - had opportunity to meet other team members and discuss ideas throughout. Initial phone interview gave me good background on Bupa and the role, first face to face interview included a peer discussion with other members of the team as well as meeting my prospective line manager. Final interview was with a small panel and gave me the opportunity to talk through a prepared response to a problem statement.

Interview Questions

• How would I approach a particular problem statement [related to the role].   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bupa (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

This was a great eye opener complete progressional process, sold the package and role very well, but the follow up and the job was completely different to reality. No one in the operation

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process was succinct - met the right amount of people (3) for two interviews and the offer was prompt after my second interview. The interviews weren't duplicated (i.e. people asking the same questions) so I'd suggest they did talk about what to target at each stage. They worked around my schedule - so overall a seamless process.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (London, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

Telephone
    1:1
    Case study
    Panel

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Push them hard to see if they want you

Finance Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bupa (London, England (UK)) in November 2009.

Interview

The application form was farely easy to complete and the numerical test was the typical SHL test. Soon after completing them I got a telephone interview with all the expected competency questions ranging from "team example" to "what do you think is our main target group" and "why do you want to work for BUPA". I was soon contacted for an assessment day at their office in London. It was 9:30-16:30 and included a face-to-face interview, a group presentation and discussion, and a case study on which I had to present a report (no further tests). We had breaks between each stage, the HR team was very nice. During lunch we got to talk to people from the finance team who seemed very relaxed and happy with their jobs too. I could judge that the company culture lacked pressure and was built on mid-talented people. I got an answer within a week.

Interview Questions

• (Part of the presentation excercise) How was your approach towards the task creative?   Answer Question
    • How do you expect care home regulation to change?   Answer Question