Bupa Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Bupa Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated May 5, 2017

2.9

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stowmarket, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bupa (Stowmarket, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Was invited to recruitment open event after making contact about the role by phone. At the Open event was interviewed by the Centre manager who had a colluegue assisting taking notes during the interview. Had the role explained to me in more detail and asked various scenario based questions. The interviewer was good made me feel at ease and I had no issues with the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the main reason for wanting to work for them.   1 Answer

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Interview

Online application, then telephone interview, was then called in face to face interview with 2 managers, offered job , then waiting for crb check about two weeks, so the whole process is about 4-5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was a fire   1 Answer

Telephone Counsellor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salford, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bupa (Salford, North West England, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Fairly relaxed interview with two people - clinical manager and operational manager - at BUPA headquarters, a modern building situated on Salford Quays. Not sure if it was "dress down Friday" as dress code was very informal - worth bearing in mind. Following interview, was shown around offices - large, open plan. Nice atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• When would you consider breaking confidentiality in a counselling environment?   Answer Question

Direct Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (Brighton, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied for online through a recruiter who sent my CV onto Bupa. I had to do a quick telephone interview when someone in HR who then progressed me on to a 2:1 interview. Following the interview the recruiter called me up to offer me the Job and I am currently going through background checks but I have received my contract.

Finance Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wembley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bupa (Wembley, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was taken by two people - one of the senior manager and team manager who was in the business since 6 weeks only. She looked too nervous, may be she had to prove herself in new post.
    She kept quite till the senior manager finished interview. When she was asked to ask me question she asked questions she migt have found on google. She was asking me questions of carer/nurse post. After interview she never bothered to call/email me to update the outcome. I called so many times, left numersous mesaged but she didnt bother to reply.
    Finally she called back after 5 6 days and said I was unsuccessful. When I asked for a feedback she said nothing negative, everything was perfect, you came across very pleasunt, confident, gave all answeres but you didnt ask about post. This was rediculous. I had asked about post, team, management, starting time everything in the begining.

Interview Questions

• Asked non related questions like what will you do if a patient ask you same question again and again.   1 Answer

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bupa (Brighton, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Several online competency and personality tests around five, followed by face-to-face interview. Interviewed by 2 people. Fairly formal but friendly interview, quite formulaic. Mostly questions about previous employment, rather than me personally.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you showed leadership in your previous job?   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted around 1hr 30 mins and was interviewed by 4 people. 3 of which were analysts/senior analysts. These interviewers were checking fit for role. The last interviewer was a head and was asking character questions to determine whether I am good fit with Bupa and team in general.

Interview Questions

• Why Bupa?
      Describe the graduate analyst role?
      Basic statistics questions
      Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

1:1 "formal" interview. Interviewer appeared more interested in his phone than me. Went through basic skills. Did not have copies of CVs with him and appeared to struggle to remember details from CV - not very impressive. No structure and no notes taken. Poor standard from a company who probably want to appear "professional".
    He was not clear on the interview process and talked through wrong selection process. ............

Interview Questions

• Do I have children? (job involved international travel).   Answer Question

Specialist Nurse Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bupa (Brighton, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was called by recruitment and asked some general questions. Was given an interview date which was a few weeks later. Friendly panel. I was told I would get the outcome of my interview in a week. I never heard from them again. I have had many problems with Bupa regarding jobs that I have applied for with them in so much as they never get back to you.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were worded in corporate babble. Utter nonsense. No clinical questions at all, strange as it was a Nurse position.   1 Answer

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bupa.

Interview

3 stage process - screening interview by the HR team to determine if you are a viable candidate. The next stage if they like you is to arrange a phone interview after that a face to face interview, assuming the former was a success

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was just a formality to discuss the role and your back to see if a) you like the role and b) to discuss your background   1 Answer