Bupa Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.9

47 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bupa.

Interview

Phone call asking me to come in and was asked a series of questions regarding my competence. I felt a little nervous, but they were very welcoming and the lady asking me questions was very kind. However, it has now been 4 weeks and I have not heard anything back from them regarding the position..so have been left feeling uncertain about my interview performance.

Retention Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staines, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bupa (Staines, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Telephone phone interview selection process first followed by competency based questions and role play. Took 45 minutes . Examples of good customer service experience required and dealing with difficult customer.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prescot, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (Prescot, England (UK)).

Interview

Extremely professional and helpful. Recruitment consultant worked with me to sell myself to best of my potential. 3 stages to interview process. Competency and CV / experience based. Didn’t keep me waiting at any point in the process. Candidate pack provided to help me with the process. Fantastic organisation

Interview Questions

• Questions around competencies provided before interview   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (Brighton, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called by the recruitment team and asked some general questions. Was given an interview date quickly for the following week. The interview went quite well is what I think though I was grilled a lot.
     I was told I would get the outcome of my interview in two weeks max. I never heard from them again even about the regret.

Very unprofessional attitude!

Interview Questions

• What are your Improvement areas per your current manager?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salford, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bupa (Salford, North West England, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Assessment Centre, approx. 3hrs long. Included a presentation, a coaching/feedback role play and a competency-based interview. Staff were very pleasant and put me at ease throughout the process. Received useful feedback. They were looking for a more corporate, business-focused candidate and I could have gone into more detail with my competency-based answers which I thought was fair. Nevertheless it was a reasonable positive experience.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bupa (Norwich, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online sending CV via carehome.co.uk. I was then contacted by HR to arrange an interview date. I then had to fill in an online application form prior to interview.

Interview Questions

• Whose approach to modern dementia practice I preferred - University of Bradford's or University of Stirling's?   1 Answer

Health Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bupa (Southampton, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

I sent an online application. Sent in CV and CL alongside application through their website. They called me to arrange a face to face interview. It was quite casual with the hiring manager and another manager sitting opposite me asking questions. Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere

Interview Questions

• Could you describe a time when something didn't go as well as you wanted?   1 Answer
    • How would you show someone how to use a piece of equipment?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • How would you resolve a conflict with a customer?   Answer Question
    • Could you describe blood pressure and VO2max?   Answer Question

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bupa (Birmingham, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Quite relaxed interview, soon as I walked through door was offered drinks and seen on the time slot I was given, made me feel comfortable. Interview lasted around half hour, then I was taken on a tour of the home and was told what each unit was and where I would be working if I was successful. Explained the job role to me in very good detail, some tricky questions, but overall quite good and went fast.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a resident went missing   1 Answer
    • Explain what palliative care is   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bupa (Leeds, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Called in a interview basic questions about cs and tell us a time when this happend or what would you do in this senario. After the interview they coped my details and proof. When I asked the next step they said it would be a call senario but the other person that was interviewing said they'd let you know by next week no exact time date. So still waiting fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you've delivered excellent cs   1 Answer

Retention Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staines, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bupa (Staines, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Competency based questions and then asked to perform a role play. I have no idea what they're looking for if I didn't at least get any feedback. Had to chase them up, still no reason given. Massive waste of time. Looking around it looks as though they prioritise hiring pretty girls so no different from any other call centre.