Burberry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burberry Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burberry.

Interview

Interviewed with the AGM and GM. Asked about your expectation of the job and relevant experience. Asked for my familiarity with the brand. Nothing difficult, no technical questions asked. ASked about the availability and the department I prefer to work at ( Mens, non apparel, women's)

Floor Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Burberry.

Interview

Very relaxed, made me feel welcomed. Offered me a beverage! Nice touch. I felt at ease with the manager. She asked me questions that made sense to the job. She explained what my day to day would look like working at Burberry. Let me know the expectations of working there and the great benefits. She asked me first what questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What career path do you want?   1 Answer

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Met with someone in HR who wasn't genuine and pretty arrogant and asked clearly leading questions that definitely had an answer that he was looking for. Was very nerve racking and made me more nervous than I was to begin with.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember how it was worded exactly, but more or less how would I feel about clearing out an entire team that would be reporting into me.   1 Answer

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Long. I interviewed with the GM and then the Market Manager a week later. Both were very pleasant and took their time to hire me. Once I accepted, the Market Manager sent me to Houston to train for the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burberry.

Interview

I applied online and they called me within three days. I was placed in a room with both assistant manager and the general manager. We spoke for about an hour. The interview was very laid back. However, this does not mean one should not be on their A game!

Manager for the German Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Received email for a brief phone conversation. I received the phone call from the head of the department, she was really nice and we connected by discussing my visit experience in the city where she was from before we started to talk about the job, etc. I was asked if I could go for in person interview, and scheduled the date. Straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Do you own any of the Burberry products?   1 Answer

Seasonal Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Burberry (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was super easy. Sat in a room with 2 managers, asked few questions. Interview process only lasted for about 10-15 minutes. Got a phone call from the assistant general manager the next day and got offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burberry (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

One on one interview with the Sales Manager. She asked many questions but most of them were fairly direct and not difficult to answer. The overall interview went really well and she seemed to really like me as well, asked me if I was available to start training on the following Monday right away. She said she would email me and have me talk to the Head over the weekend. I followed back with an email but she never replied. -False hope, false promise.

Interview Questions

• Why Burberry? Why do you think you are a great fit? What problems have you encountered when you worked in a group? What is your strength/weakness?   Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burberry (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online then get the call in two weeks, the manager has a short interviewed with me and asked me to wait for the news. But she called me in the next 1 hour and told me I get hired. It's just a seasonal sales support. If you dress up good, you know the brand and have a decent look. It's pretty easy to get into.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burberry (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Manager attended interview on time. Dress professionally representing the company. The whole process is relaxing and easy. Easy questions, suggest to do enough homework on company history. Dress properly, be confident.