Bureau of Engineering City of Los Angeles Associate Civil Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bureau of Engineering City of Los Angeles

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bureau of Engineering City of Los Angeles

Associate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bureau of Engineering City of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was straightforward and mostly behavioral questions. The interview consisted of a total of 10 questions that included some engineering concepts. The interview lasted about 20 minutes or so if you are straightforward with your answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bureau of Engineering City of Los Angeles

Associate Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bureau of Engineering City of Los Angeles in December 2018.

Interview

It was two individuals who were probably managers and asked straight forward technical questions. After your interview you have to wait about 6-8 weeks for you to get your score. Once you get your score you will get Certs’s from the different divisions in BOE.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider when designing for a complete street?   1 Answer