Bureau of Engineering City of Los Angeles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bureau of Engineering City of Los Angeles

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bureau of Engineering City of Los Angeles

Associate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bureau of Engineering City of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was straightforward and mostly behavioral questions. The interview consisted of a total of 10 questions that included some engineering concepts. The interview lasted about 20 minutes or so if you are straightforward with your answers.

Civil Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bureau of Engineering City of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

A 30-minute interview with various questions relating to group work, leadership experience, technical skills, and knowledge of civil engineering concepts. The interview process was conducted by civil engineers and was done in a fair and respectful manner.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to work with someone difficult or were in a difficult situation and tell us how you resolved it.   1 Answer

Associate Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bureau of Engineering City of Los Angeles in December 2018.

Interview

It was two individuals who were probably managers and asked straight forward technical questions. After your interview you have to wait about 6-8 weeks for you to get your score. Once you get your score you will get Certs’s from the different divisions in BOE.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider when designing for a complete street?   1 Answer