Burger King Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

1.9

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

We sat down and talked about my qualifications and what direction I see myself going towards. During this time you may want to ask your interviewer about their expereince at Burger King because their perspective will help prepair you for what you have ahead.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous experience in the field. I was asked about what I think I can bring to the position if an offere was extended to me. I also asked the interviewer about their experience with the company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Morgantown, WV) in March 2017.

Interview

Very laid back and willing to let you ask questions as well. They were willing to talk about the responsibilities and offered to work around my schedule. After completing the background check, I was offered the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Went in for the interview and was a little thrown off staff seemed uncaring. But of course when the boss came in they looked happy. Interview was very laid back and casual. As long as you have management experience your in.

Anonymous Employee in Benton, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Benton, AR) in June 2016.

Interview

Lasted five minutes and the manager didnt ask any useful questions. He didnt know what he was doing. He wasn't very professional. There was more quiet than questions. He didnt want to know what experience I had. Five minutes isn't long enough for a proper interview. I was very displeased. I did not take the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time when you helped someone   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Applied online through indeed.com. Recieves a phone call very next day. Was asked to come in next day. Had a sit down with DM. Asked basic questions. Was given papers to take drug test and was told they would do a background check. Was a lot of people interviewing because managers were needed at every store so basically everyone that passed background and drug test got hired.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger King (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a two part interview. I met with an Area Director first then the Regional Director and the third meeting was to offer me the job. The interviews went well but they don't immediately tell you that you would spend the majority of your time at Burger King. Once you're on board they do offer a great training system but in the end, you're not getting paid enough for all they want you to do once with the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a number but I gave them a number I was more comfortable with and they accepted. I learned long ago to never be afraid to speak your worth.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

face to face interview with store manager.just asked about past experiences.how my previous work qualified me for getting this job.asked me a few specific questions about how to manage a store in absence of the manager.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger King (Chattanooga, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

Went through three interviews where I spoke with the Above Restaurant Leader twice as well as the Director of Operations. After the first interview, I already felt like I got the job and the other two were formalities to go over job description, requirements and expectations.

Interview Questions

• What makes you right for the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Windsor Heights, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Windsor Heights, IA) in July 2014.

Interview

Got a call a couple of days after I applied online via Snagajob. Interviewed for assistant manager. 20 minute interview with just basic questions. Informed me that they position started as a regular employee. And need to work your way up. They did not have an assistant manager position available. I have many years experience with retail and restaurant management. I was offered a job but soon after I started I realized that they were only filling an empty spot working 430 am till 9 making minimum wage. Not what I was expecting or what I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available and do you have any problems being called in on your day off.   2 Answers

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Warsaw, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

District Manager interviewed me in a professional and well planned way. He hired me into a lower level position in order for me to prove that I could be the stores Assistant Manger.