Burger King Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger King (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

There are generally three interviews; phone, first and second. Dress well, be COMPLETELY clean shaven, have manners and be honest. Getting a job at a fast food restaurant is not tricky.

Interview Questions

• "How can you as a team member increase sales a Burger King?"   11 Answers

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Washington, DC) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was with the training manager at another store. Asked basic information, experience in food service and how long I planned to stay with the company. Second interview was with director of operations, asked a lot of personal questions and then background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Are you ServSafe certified?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Canton, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Very straightforward and focuses on the applicants ability to fill the position and perform duties. I had already submitted my resume as requested. All questions unrelated to the management position were about my work history and my ability to work the hours expected of managers. It was made clear to me before I received this job what the expectations would be. I felt that the interview was very focused on the job itself and prepared me for what to expect from training and the job in general.