Burger King Burger King Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Burger King Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Burger King

1.2

Burger King Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

It was pretty simple actually. They gave me a free drink and asked me to wait for a while. Once our interview started it was basically conversational. There didn't seem to be any script and I myself asked a few questions. All in all a basic conversational interview.

I would go in properly dressed. Not anything formal by any means but at least a clean shirt, clean shoes, and good pair of jeans. This may sound like common sense but I was surprised that some people didn't even follow this. The job isn't fancy by any means but you should still take it seriously.

As long as you show enthusiasm and show respect for the job you should be ok.

Interview Questions

Personal issues. Mainly I wanted to focus on school.

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Burger King Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

This interview process was very laid back. It was my first interview as a teenager and I was very nervous. The assistant manager and I just stood at the counter and talked. She asked questions about school and hobbies. She also gave situations and asked how I would handle the situation as an employee.

Interview Questions

• Burger King is a very fast paced environment what makes you the right person for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was my first job. There wasn't any negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Raleigh, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a simple question and answer interview. It only lasted for maybe twenty minutes at most. The longest part was when the interviewer had to call to confirm something with corporate. The questions were very easy to answer and the process didn't require much effort.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Winter Haven, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the crew position and was called in for an interview the next day. The manager was friendly but didn't ask many questions. Good interview expirence but no job offer.

Interview Questions

• Just asked what was my availability and asked what I was interested in doing there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Lynn, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Horrible, was asked only one question about hospitality and the ability to greet and smile at guest. How comfortable was i being left alone, all nonsense. Lucky I love burgers

Offered Job at Mcdonalds

Anonymous Employee in Middlefield, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Middlefield, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

I was given an on the spot interview. The woman was very nice, but rather unprofessional in her approach. you could tell that she was not experienced at interviewing people. i was asked some very routine questions that I had no problem answering to her satisfaction. She hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Be enthusiastic. Show that you really want to make a difference. Be optimistic. They like those traits. Promote a can-do, team-oriented frame of mind. This goes a long way and they see that. Ask for advancement opportunities. Bottom line, show that you care. May pay only minimum at first, but the opportunity for advancement is definitely out there.

Interview Questions

• None really unless you have held a supervisory or management position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Really none; just prove you are valuable and are willing to accept working with others. They promote teamwork and flexibility.

Burger King Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

The interview process was pretty typical. I walked in and asked if they were hiring, they said yes and I had an interview with them right then because they had the time to do it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. They offered me my pay rate and I took it because I needed a job.

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Frederick, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Went well, thorough interview asked great questions. Interviewer was interested in my management background. Typical interview interview location was the Burger King in Frederick me. Very clean location, when I walked in I was acknowledged

Interview Questions

• have you ever worked for Burger King before   1 Answer

Burger King Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Ballymena, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very basic, no scenario questions, very friendly interviewers. It was fast yet informative and non formal. the questions were mainly based on the hours and location you could work in and about taking orders from people younger than yourself.