Burger King Burger King Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Burger King Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Burger King

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Mineral Wells, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Mineral Wells, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by email and by telephone to come in for an interview after I submitted my application. I was contacted 3 days after applying. We spoke briefly on the telephone about the details of the job. Then we agreed on a time to come in and have a face to face interview. At the interview he told me that I would need to do a drug screening. They called me back later that afternoon with the time and date for the drug screening. I went in, urinated in a cup and a lady called me the next day and told me to come in for training. I did and I am still there.

Interview Questions

• What hours I would be available for work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. He offered me the job and I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

long and irritating. I believe my expiereence was unique because it was in an urban area. Basically they held me there for two hours told me i had the job i gave them my paperwork, birth certificate and social copies. They told me they'd text me when my uniform came in and never called.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Stupid easy easy process , not that many questions was an overall easy interview i sit down she asked about 5 questions then i answer them and got the job in the same day

Interview Questions

• What why do you wanna work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corona, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Corona, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call from Burger King and it was a lady telling me I had a interview. She told me to please come in the following day. I prepared for the interview and arrived 15 minutes early just in case. Finally, this lady who is the store manager walks up to me and I greet her, we sit down and start the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How can you make sure the customer is satisfied?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Allentown, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Wasn't really an interview - more like "what is your availability?" Took 5 minutes the day I applied, they "interviewed". Nothing to prepare for, at least where I worked. It was the first interview I had ever had, so I was nervous - but it was nothing.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview hiring process was wonderful i loved it you have to be focused listen .but ive. Work for burger King for 3; years before i moved i will love to become a member of the burger King team

Interview Questions

• Have you ever work for a burger King before for how long why did you leave   1 Answer
    • Have you ever work at a burger King before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Duluth, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

It was relaxed and comfortable. I felt as if I could be myself. It took about 15 minutes. I knew from the beginning that this was going to be a great fit for me and a place I will turn into a career. I was asked a multitude of questions about myself and why I wanted to work for the company. I applied online but was still required to fill out a paper application so they had a hard copy on file.

Burger King Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haiphong (Vietnam)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Haiphong (Vietnam)) in February 2018.

Interview

confusing and not very friendly, asked a lot of questions that I didnt think relevant to job but glad i took it all the same. Just look presentable and willing to work some late shifts it will be ok.

Burger King Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Casual, nontechnical, easy-going interview. The employer was very easy to talk to and did not make me feel uncomfortable at any point. The overall process of the interview was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here? what interests you working here? Tell me a time you had solved a problem? Tell me why your skills would contribute to us as a company?   Answer Question