Burger King Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

1.7

114 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, went into burger king to talk to the Manager, and asked to come back for an interview the next day.
Interview went smoothly, but came in the middle of a rush so I had to wait for a while, but still was able to have a smooth interview. Still waiting for a call back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was a easy interview overall. They ask you really basic interview questions. The interview took maybe a half hour if that and I received a call a couple days later about when I could start.

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Killeen, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Got called a couple of days after I applied the interview process was quick and simple questions and got hired on the spot and started 4 days later

Interview Questions

• My availability and what do I do for fun   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Herndon, VA).

Interview

I walked in, talked to the manager and he asked what hours I could work. I could work any hours so, I got the job on the spot. They really needed workers.

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Submit online applicatiom call up the manager show interest in the job by asking a couple questions have a good attitude. Make sure you ask more than just a typical questions and never ask about pay rate until after the interview

Interview Questions

• How will you combat stress. What do you know about our culture what did you like about your last job and why did you leave   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Really easy. Asked basic questions. You are first interviewed by the manager at the location. They ask you basic questions. After about 1 week I got a call back and was then interviewed by the general manager.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to stay with the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Rochester, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Short sweet and to the point not a lot of questions I think the manager thought I was pretty so that's how I got the job in my eyes that's how it felt

Interview Questions

• Typical questions they asked if I liked Xbox or playstation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

The interview process was short and nice. The owner of the franchise asked me a few questions, including schedule and when I could start. At the time, I was going to school near by and I think that is one reason why I got hired on the sport.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing that I did not expect from the interview question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was very short

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burger King (North Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

You get a phone call or you keep on calling informing them that you applied, Set up an interview schedule and you be yourself and honest and you have the job.Once you get into the facility you will be seated and wait for 10 or 20 mins (depends on the store) Most likely to test your patient. Don't be rude , be on your best behavior and always be polite.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that's upset in regards of their order.   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

the interviewer was nice and it was a simple, great, easy, casual, comfortable, quick, painless, interesting, process. i am trying to get the minimum amount of words to gain access to the rest of the site.