Burger King Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Burger King

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very quick and the interviewer was so polite! It was my first interview ever and she was really understanding. She joked with me and helped me to relax because I was really nervous.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Marietta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I sat down with the hiring manager. She asked me like 10 questions and that was it. Most of the questions had to do with my personality and work ethic. There was no drug test or anything complicated. They will really hire anyone. Super Easy.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy, very basic generic questions nothing that you have to think too hard about. Just have some good skills to point out and make sure you dress appropiately and you will do fine. Almost everyone who goes to a fast food restaurant is hired on the spot, but not everyone will last in this business.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Richmond, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Holland, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was pretty fast. They asked only a few things, but in the end the interview went well and all was ok. Afterwards, I bought a burger and then I was totally happy.

Interview Questions

• Are you legally able to work in the USA?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phenix City, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Phenix City, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

The manager didn't really give me an interview she just basically hired me on the spot in asked me what my last jobs were and what days I can work and what hours and I started in the next couple of days

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Southfield, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

They hired right on the spot because i smiled when i walked in. Fats food places aren't very picky. They will most likely hire you based on your appearance and not so much your experience. I had no experience when i went in..

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Bayonne, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I walked in and asked the manager if they were hiring, I was asked to fill out an application. After filling it out and handing it back the manager instantly told me I had the job. She called me back a few hours later and told me when I started.

Anonymous Employee in Seneca, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Seneca, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Short interview had to wait over an hour for the general manager. We talked for about 20 minutes. Then I was asked to come back. Then I had to wait 7 days before coming back in. The general manager trained me. It was ok.

Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Hopewell, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Fast and they wanted to make sure I steal so they can put me on register so they can blame me for short money but if i told them I steal how they gone fire me cause my register was real short