Burger King Crew Member Grill Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Crew Member Grill Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at Burger King

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Andover, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

they just ask you questions about your likes and dislikes activities and what not got called a week later and job as crew member not high stress interview make sure you mention being reliable.Got the job.

Interview Questions

• what do you do on your free time   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Rochester, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on line , the appilcation was very short . It basically asked hours you can work and if you had previously worked for them or a quick service restaurant. I received a phone call for interview the next day. The interview was scheduled for 2 days later to work around my schedule.

Interview Questions

• What was it that I liked the most and least about my last job.   Answer Question

Offered at job at McDonalds

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a very easy interview process! The questions were really simple. They mainly asked about my work experience and the hours I'll be available to work. Also how soon I could start. It's always best to have an open schedule for any job which is more than likely to guarantee a position and more hours, but I got hired being a student. Don't expect too much, it'll be quick.This job suits students best, majority of my co-workers were my age and younger.

Interview Questions

• What are your available hours?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Laplace, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Laplace, LA) in January 2011.

Interview

No big deal, actually. It was a very simple interview asking about few things regarding previous jobs, time availability and genenral things. Just fill out the form, if you are lucky you can talk to the manager at the same day. In my case I was admitted right at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your values and how it will help you at the work?   Answer Question

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

I have worked a burgerking years ago I love the job co workers where good and shift leaders where nice to so I would love to come back and be a team member once again

Interview Questions

• do I think I can be a good team member   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Long Beach, MS) in July 2014.

Interview

Basically just asked about me and what kind of worker I was. It was a rather easy process to get the job. The hardest part was the assessment. The manager that interviewed me was very polite and well mannered. She knew exactly what she was looking for in an employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerly, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Westerly, RI) in June 2016.

Interview

Was very pleasent quick and straight forward. The manager I spoke with didn't beat around the bush. Told me what she needed and I told her what I would like

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Interview process was pretty brief as for typical fast food, except the initial process of the interview set by the General Manager was very unprofessional. I checked on my interview via phone and was then told to come on a later date. When I did, the General Manager had forgotten about the interview (mistakes happen, I get it) but they also lost my application.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you think you'd be good for this job?" "Are you good with people?" "Do you have reliable transportation?"   Answer Question

Crew Member Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Get called for an interview answer any questions thet are asked and answer to the best to your ability. Have great energy and awesome personality . Have questions and or concerns to ask at the end of the interview. Thanks your interveiver and shake their hand at the end of the interview.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoofddorp (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Hoofddorp (Netherlands)) in October 2013.

Interview

een op een met de manager van de vestiging. persoonlijke gegevens meenemen. ze gaan rustig het gesprek aan. niet haastig en ze vragen je of je dingen begrijpt wat ze vertellen.

Interview Questions

• heeft u ervaring in de horeca   1 Answer