Burger King Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

1.5

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Asked if i was breathing and could legally work. That was about it. If you are applying for crew don't worry and be yourself. If you are applying for management, know your stuff. Be able to talk about managing labor, food cost, and P&Ls. Dress professional, shave, smile, shake their hand, and thank them at the end.

Interview Questions

• So you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY).

Interview

One interview, with a manager or store manager. They'll tell you if you got the job and schedule you for orientation, or call you and let you know when your orientation will be

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to work at Burger King   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Crown Point, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Crown Point, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Arrived 5 minutes early

Waited for GM to finish with other interviewer

Introduced myself, smiled, maintained eye contact, answered truthfully

Relaxed environment

Asked if I had any questions after

Told me they would give me a call later that day if I got the job

Got a call and was hired (Was told to purchase denim black pants, a black belt, and non slip work shoes (don't skimp on the shoes, cheap shoes break within weeks.)

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do cleaning and dirty jobs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Interview took a day and called back in a day interview was simple and easy they were desperate and ready to hire anyone this was my first job also also

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

I was sat down in the back of the restaurant with a manager and asked various questions about my cooking experience and experience with working as a team and in high pressure situations. It was a pretty relaxed interview and it went pretty fast, about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to cook and what kind of things do you like to cook?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Longmont, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

I just spoke with the manager who hired people and we discussed expectations and rules that would apply. They also spoke to my guardian informing them of possible safety hazards.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to be flexible? Are you hard working? Are you bilingual?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I applied online and got a call the next day for an interview. The interview was the next morning. I got there 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time, I was offered a drink, then I met the assistant manager. The interview took less than 10 minutes, and I got a call back later in the evening telling me that I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Hazleton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Hazleton, PA).

Interview

When I was hired it was a short process. I met with one manager and we talked for a little and that was it, he offered me the job. It was a very easy process anyone can do it.

Anonymous Employee in Rome, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Rome, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I sat down at one of the tables in the restaurant with one of the senior managers. She was very nice, asked me some questions about my qualifications, what I can provide to the team, future plans for school/college, etc.

She also asked to see my working papers and ID, which was all accounted for, and after the interview was finished I was pretty much accepted on the spot with an orientation later in the week.

All in all, a pretty good interview!

Interview Questions

• My plans for the future, which I was surprised by, it was my first time applying for a fast food job so maybe it's a staple question in their interviews, but it definitely made me feel like they cared about me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (East Portland, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

I showed up at scheded time and had to wait cifteen minutes for the manger to break away to speak with me. The manager was very i viti g and criendly. She made me feel welcomed and validated as a perspective employee. We discussed my experience and skills and wbat they werd looking for. And i was hired starting next day.

Interview Questions

• What i could. Ring to the company that would set me apart from others   1 Answer