Burger King Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Burger King

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Weslaco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Weslaco, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied not really expecting a call back but a couple days later I was contacted and told to come in for an interview. When I got there I asked for the manager and waited for about 30 minutes until he finally sat down with me. He asked a couple questions like how long do I plan on staying and if this is my first job. Got hired right after that and told to come back in a couple days to fill out the rest of the info.Easy expirence

Interview Questions

• How long are you going to be working here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Sterling Heights, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

You meet at the location applied for. Typically you'll have your interview in the dining area. The basic questions are asked. Not hard to answer. Just have a positive attitude when going.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Delton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Lake Delton, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

You will sit down and be asked a series of questions that you can answer you want to. Then you will be told of you are hired and when you'll Statler, after you tell them your avaiblity

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe working at Burger King is the best for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Crown Point, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Crown Point, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Arrived 5 minutes early

Waited for GM to finish with other interviewer

Introduced myself, smiled, maintained eye contact, answered truthfully

Relaxed environment

Asked if I had any questions after

Told me they would give me a call later that day if I got the job

Got a call and was hired (Was told to purchase denim black pants, a black belt, and non slip work shoes (don't skimp on the shoes, cheap shoes break within weeks.)

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do cleaning and dirty jobs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Longmont, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

I just spoke with the manager who hired people and we discussed expectations and rules that would apply. They also spoke to my guardian informing them of possible safety hazards.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to be flexible? Are you hard working? Are you bilingual?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Winchester, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Owner but was very disappointed in how long it took to receive an interview. The Manager of the store was very rude when I called to inquire about my application.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY).

Interview

One interview, with a manager or store manager. They'll tell you if you got the job and schedule you for orientation, or call you and let you know when your orientation will be

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to work at Burger King   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Asked if i was breathing and could legally work. That was about it. If you are applying for crew don't worry and be yourself. If you are applying for management, know your stuff. Be able to talk about managing labor, food cost, and P&Ls. Dress professional, shave, smile, shake their hand, and thank them at the end.

Interview Questions

• So you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Willimantic, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Willimantic, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

i was hired on the spot i presented myself well enough that i did not have a interview and he offered and i accepted a job right then and their so it was to easy for me. The manager was good before he pasted away and his replacement was awful. worst hire.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

I was sat down in the back of the restaurant with a manager and asked various questions about my cooking experience and experience with working as a team and in high pressure situations. It was a pretty relaxed interview and it went pretty fast, about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to cook and what kind of things do you like to cook?   Answer Question