Burger King Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

1.5

106 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger King (Antioch, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Super easy!
Applied online then a week later i got called for an interview, two days later i went into the restaurant, I've met the assistant manager and she asked about my availability and the position i've applied, it went really click. She said she was going to call me nextweek so i left but 30 mins later i came back to order a sandwich lol (i was hungry) and all of a sudden the other manager saw me and BOOM! I got hired!!

Interview Questions

• Do you have transportation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Asked if i was breathing and could legally work. That was about it. If you are applying for crew don't worry and be yourself. If you are applying for management, know your stuff. Be able to talk about managing labor, food cost, and P&Ls. Dress professional, shave, smile, shake their hand, and thank them at the end.

Interview Questions

• So you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY).

Interview

One interview, with a manager or store manager. They'll tell you if you got the job and schedule you for orientation, or call you and let you know when your orientation will be

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to work at Burger King   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manlius, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Manlius, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the assistant manager. The interview was in the dining room area and took about 15 minutes. I was hired on the spot. Interviewer seemed nervous and inexperienced and uncomfortable. I had felt like I needed to help set him at ease. Otherwise, he was informative about the positions work requirement, what he was looking for and if I thought I would be willing to perform the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about what type of food service experience I had.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was quick she didn't ask me many questions. She really jay want to check my availability and my schedule, she kinda did have a problem with the fact that I was in schol, but once I convinced her that I would be able to balance school and work she moved pass that.

Anonymous Employee in Crown Point, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Crown Point, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Arrived 5 minutes early

Waited for GM to finish with other interviewer

Introduced myself, smiled, maintained eye contact, answered truthfully

Relaxed environment

Asked if I had any questions after

Told me they would give me a call later that day if I got the job

Got a call and was hired (Was told to purchase denim black pants, a black belt, and non slip work shoes (don't skimp on the shoes, cheap shoes break within weeks.)

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do cleaning and dirty jobs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Interview took a day and called back in a day interview was simple and easy they were desperate and ready to hire anyone this was my first job also also

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

I was sat down in the back of the restaurant with a manager and asked various questions about my cooking experience and experience with working as a team and in high pressure situations. It was a pretty relaxed interview and it went pretty fast, about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to cook and what kind of things do you like to cook?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Longmont, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

I just spoke with the manager who hired people and we discussed expectations and rules that would apply. They also spoke to my guardian informing them of possible safety hazards.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to be flexible? Are you hard working? Are you bilingual?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I applied online and got a call the next day for an interview. The interview was the next morning. I got there 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time, I was offered a drink, then I met the assistant manager. The interview took less than 10 minutes, and I got a call back later in the evening telling me that I was hired.