Burger King Fast Food Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Fast Food Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Burger King

1.2

Fast Food Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

I did not have an interview was emailed that I got the job after I applied through the exchange website. Waited about a week and went to HR to fill out paperwork. Next week went through some basic training for working with the exchange. After that I met with the manager of my workplace set a schedule and began working the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln City, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Lincoln City, OR) in May 2013.

Interview

the interview was hopeful and promising for an opportunity in advancement and the process includes several hours of training videos witch only a few basics are needed to start that don't take very long.
    The rest can be caught up while on the clock during future shifts . Overall experience was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• photos of different restaurant aspects and opinions of what the applicant sees.   Answer Question

Fast Food Worker Interview

Interview

They asked various questions about my ability to deal with customers on a daily basis. also wanted to know my schedule and availability and previous experiences. in general it was like any other interview that is made for a position such as this. The wanted to make sure that i was a hard worker

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Columbus, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

I saw a sign in a store window and walked in to grab an application. A couple days later I got a phone call asking for an interview. Went for an interview that week and found out the same day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle costumers that ordered and then could not pay?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Pay based on time working at BK.

Fast Food Worker Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King in January 2010.

Interview

I was able to get hired rather easily because my older brother was the manager there. I came in and filled out an application. A couple days later they told me to come in for an interview. I sat there with one of the managers and she just asked personal questions. She pretty much told me I would get the job as soon as we sat down.

Interview Questions

• Do you like eating our food, because you're going to be eating a lot of it?   1 Answer