Burger King Fry Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Fry Cook Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

FIRST I applied online and it took them a couple of weeks to get back to me. then i went into the burger king and turned in my resume in person. after a week or so i called back and asked about my job. they then offfered for me to come in. then i was offered the job that i took. this whole process took around 3 weeks in length.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Fry Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King in January 2014.

Interview

Very extensive interview process for the job. Asked questions about past jobs and experience in the food industry. Manager called back 2 weeks later with schedule and direct deposit information. Easy easy

Fry Cook Interview

Interview

One interview - pretty easy

Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Clackamas, OR) in July 2009.

Interview

Filled out a job application, manager immediately asked me if I'd like to interview, I didn't have any plans so I said yes, he asked me about stuff and i answered, he gave me an job oFfer, agreed to work for minimum wage plus 1 free Whopper/shift and all i can drink soda pops.

Interview Questions

• "Have you ever defecated in another person's food? Would you like to?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

If a burger falls on the floor and no one else grabs it before me, it should be mine to eat or throw away: Deal.

Fry Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King in March 2012.

Interview

Not much all they ask is basic question. It burger king not much to be said. You talk to the manager for about 30mins. Pretty much offered job on the spot.