Burger King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.8

177 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL).

Interview

Applied on-campus, and had one behavioral and one short case interview. The case part was really easy, and was generally about your intuition. The final round was in the head office in Miami. The first part was a business games simulation involving managing a fictional branch of the business - overall somewhat strange, as no matter what you did, there wasn't much impact on the simulation. The interviewers seemed really uninterested and didn't pay attention. After lunch, they cut half the people in what seemed a really unprofessional manner (took people out of one room one by one to tell them, making it really uncomfortable). The final round was a panel interview with senior management.

Interview Questions

• What is the accomplishment from high school you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger King in November 2017.

Interview

The GM for this new location was told by another GM that I was a good candidate for management. He pretty much ignored her because he was too busy flirting with a young girl that he was hiring. He never once asked about my experience or qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What is the nature of your conviction?   1 Answer
    • What do you like to do for fun?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

First and second rounds were Skype interviews and for the third round, they fly you into Miami, FL. for the final round. There were lots of behavioral questions and was relatively chill.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Kissimmee, FL).

Interview

it was easy. it was basic conversation. looked at my resume, she liked it and hired me. I had a roommate working there. I started working the next week. training was less then a week cos there was only one closer and they wanted me to start my schedule asap

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King in September 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview while the building was under construction. The manager said it (the interview) would be in the parking lot, and I was ok with that. I show up and another person is also waiting. We didn't hear anything from the manager, yet he wasn't there. The other person called him and he claimed that he called everyone and moved the interviews to Saturday. Neither me nor the other person got a call or email. That was not the first time he moved the interviews apparently. Completely unprofessional and rude.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, went into burger king to talk to the Manager, and asked to come back for an interview the next day.
    Interview went smoothly, but came in the middle of a rush so I had to wait for a while, but still was able to have a smooth interview. Still waiting for a call back.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King in March 2017.

Interview

It surprisingly went well. You just have to be really confident and have a big smile on your face. Don't stress, just keep on your toes. Be sure to dress presentably, employers look at body behavior so be sure to have good posture. When sitting down don't slouch. Keep your phone away from you and on silent to prevent distraction. Most importantly, make direct eye contact.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through my college, first interview was on campus group, a little harsh. Next round was pretty easy business/pricing decisions over skype. Then I got flown out to BK headquarters in Miami for the super-day. There were about 12 of us, we played a business game and got a tour, then around noon they cut half the people. I made the cut to the final panel interview with 5 others where they grilled you on your resume/questions that make you think on your feet. I didn't get an offer but the company culture seemed kind of toxic--they promote very quickly but that also means they have very high turnover, so nbd.

Interview Questions

• What is 37*37? Out of your fellow interviewees, which one person would you fire and which one person would you keep? What has happened in the world in the past ten years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

First interview was a 30 minute on campus interview- behavioral but with weird questions like "what would your previous boss rate you out of 10." Second round was supposed to be a Skype interview but there were technical difficulties and was rescheduled for over the phone. Third interview was Skype case interview about pricing strategies for a new menu item. The audio was so bad, I could barely understand what the interviewer was saying. Others at the super day said the same thing.

Final round was a super day at the Miami headquarters. There were 20 or so candidates which seemed like a lot compared to other companies' super days. The day started with a business simulation in groups of 4-5 with three assessors observing at the table. The assessors at our table seemed to be barely paying attention, spending most of the time looking at their laptops and on their phones.
    Next was "speed dating" interviews, where we spoke to three different people for 10 minutes each. These interviews were rushed (understandable for the time given) and had some odd questions. My first interview was awkward because the interviewer gave no verbal or facial expressions as I struggled to understand an extremely ambiguous question. That was followed by an office tour and lunch.

At the end of the day, the group was split in half - one group moved on to interview with executives. The other group was sent home. I was unfortunately in the group that was sent home. They told us our ride was here and it was a taxi that took us back to our hotel. To add insult to injury, we had to pay for the taxi upon arrival. The way the day ended seemed a bit unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What would your ideal total lifetime salary be, how would it change over the years (beginning and ending salary) and what factors go into these numbers and raises   Answer Question

LDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

2 rounds on campus. First round was a fit interview, second round was a 45 min fit and 45 min case interview. Case was quite easy. Final round was definitely a different experience- the morning was a business simulation in teams and they cut half the people mid-day. Afternoon was a group interview with a panel of execs.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the last 10 years of the world in 1 minute   Answer Question