Burger King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2017

2.8

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King in March 2017.

Interview

It surprisingly went well. You just have to be really confident and have a big smile on your face. Don't stress, just keep on your toes. Be sure to dress presentably, employers look at body behavior so be sure to have good posture. When sitting down don't slouch. Keep your phone away from you and on silent to prevent distraction. Most importantly, make direct eye contact.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

First interview was a 30 minute on campus interview- behavioral but with weird questions like "what would your previous boss rate you out of 10." Second round was supposed to be a Skype interview but there were technical difficulties and was rescheduled for over the phone. Third interview was Skype case interview about pricing strategies for a new menu item. The audio was so bad, I could barely understand what the interviewer was saying. Others at the super day said the same thing.

Final round was a super day at the Miami headquarters. There were 20 or so candidates which seemed like a lot compared to other companies' super days. The day started with a business simulation in groups of 4-5 with three assessors observing at the table. The assessors at our table seemed to be barely paying attention, spending most of the time looking at their laptops and on their phones.
    Next was "speed dating" interviews, where we spoke to three different people for 10 minutes each. These interviews were rushed (understandable for the time given) and had some odd questions. My first interview was awkward because the interviewer gave no verbal or facial expressions as I struggled to understand an extremely ambiguous question. That was followed by an office tour and lunch.

At the end of the day, the group was split in half - one group moved on to interview with executives. The other group was sent home. I was unfortunately in the group that was sent home. They told us our ride was here and it was a taxi that took us back to our hotel. To add insult to injury, we had to pay for the taxi upon arrival. The way the day ended seemed a bit unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What would your ideal total lifetime salary be, how would it change over the years (beginning and ending salary) and what factors go into these numbers and raises   Answer Question

LDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

2 rounds on campus. First round was a fit interview, second round was a 45 min fit and 45 min case interview. Case was quite easy. Final round was definitely a different experience- the morning was a business simulation in teams and they cut half the people mid-day. Afternoon was a group interview with a panel of execs.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the last 10 years of the world in 1 minute   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL).

Interview

Applied via resume drop. Did an initial screening followed by two behavioral interviews and one case interview. Overall, felt disorganized. Each Skype interviewer was late or asked to reschedule after the set time. Was called to the final round in Miami days before I had to fly down. In Miami, there is a business simulation and it seems like they make their decision based on that, but there is also a tour, a speed-interview round, and a panel with the execs and CEO. Halfway through the day, they cut half the group which seems cold.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

I was sat down in the back of the restaurant with a manager and asked various questions about my cooking experience and experience with working as a team and in high pressure situations. It was a pretty relaxed interview and it went pretty fast, about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to cook and what kind of things do you like to cook?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Longmont, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

I just spoke with the manager who hired people and we discussed expectations and rules that would apply. They also spoke to my guardian informing them of possible safety hazards.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to be flexible? Are you hard working? Are you bilingual?   Answer Question

Teat Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

You get asked basic interview questions I got interviewed by an Manger it was just me and him process took about 3 days it was laid back no piercings must put in clear ones tattoo you can have must not be offensive but it really depends on your Manger

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies
      Tell me about your self
      Do you have experience in fast food
      Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zebulon, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Zebulon, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was just filling out the application checking certifications. As well as talking to the general manager that was on shift that day I walked in there the same day and got a job

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience and restaurant field as well as management field   1 Answer

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerly, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Westerly, RI) in June 2016.

Interview

Was very pleasent quick and straight forward. The manager I spoke with didn't beat around the bush. Told me what she needed and I told her what I would like

Undergraduate Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Everything was pretty simple. First a phone screen for 30 min. Then a behavioral Skype interview for 30 minutes. Then a more in depth Skype interview for about a hour. The third round is a case study for a hour. And finally, they fly you to their headquarters in Florida for a final round.