Burger King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.0

689 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Interview

You have to apply either online or in person. If the manager is interested, they will call you in for an interview. Once, you accept the position, there's a brief, but paid, orientation.

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was a easy interview overall. They ask you really basic interview questions. The interview took maybe a half hour if that and I received a call a couple days later about when I could start.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Linden, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Linden, NJ).

Interview

I walked in to Burger King prior to speaking to the a manager on the phone asking if they received my online application, they told me to come to Burger King because they don't receive applications online. I went to the store and talked to the manager I talked to on the phone and I could tell he really liked my vibe. He hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King in June 2017.

Interview

I want to do job for summer over summer I have no school so I am looking for job I don't care how hard is work I will try to be nice to all people.

Interview Questions

• how old do I have to be to get job I am 16 I want summer job   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Gulfport, MS) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied In-Person , Interviewed With The General Manager and the Assistant General Manager . Hired the same day , filled out paper work (usual) , was given a hat and name tag.

Interview Questions

• Do I have fast food experience
      Why'd you come to BK
      Do you want to move up in our company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Detroit, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online one week later they call me in for an interview I interview within three days they called me asked me if I could bring my Social Security card and my ID and I was hired it's less than two weeks to get a job

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about clean the windows   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger King (Antioch, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Super easy!
    Applied online then a week later i got called for an interview, two days later i went into the restaurant, I've met the assistant manager and she asked about my availability and the position i've applied, it went really click. She said she was going to call me nextweek so i left but 30 mins later i came back to order a sandwich lol (i was hungry) and all of a sudden the other manager saw me and BOOM! I got hired!!

Interview Questions

• Do you have transportation?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Interview

It was a fairly quick process. Filled out a paper application and then received an interview. Got the jobs pretty standard experience. It is similar to other fast food jobs

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Killeen, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Got called a couple of days after I applied the interview process was quick and simple questions and got hired on the spot and started 4 days later

Interview Questions

• My availability and what do I do for fun   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

We sat down and talked about my qualifications and what direction I see myself going towards. During this time you may want to ask your interviewer about their expereince at Burger King because their perspective will help prepair you for what you have ahead.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous experience in the field. I was asked about what I think I can bring to the position if an offere was extended to me. I also asked the interviewer about their experience with the company.   Answer Question