Burger King Cook/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Cook/Cashier Interview Questions

1.5

Cook/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

i applied online and then about 2 weeks later they emailed me asking me to come in for an interview at our local BK. it was very easy, informal, took about 15 minutes start to finish.

Interview Questions

• several "Tell me of a time when.." questions, just the standard what would you do in these situations. etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. They called me in and asked me a few questions about where I saw the company in 10 years and where I see myself in 10 years.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Couldn't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Garden City, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and hired on the spot, but store manager kept postponing my training/first day. Went 3 weeks being "hired" with no hours or pay. Absolutely terrible.

Interview Questions

This was absolutely ridiculous and extremely ridiculous, driving back and forth just to be told to go home and wait another week to start.

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (California, MD) in September 2014.

Interview

It was surprisingly simple actually. The manager basically asked me why I wanted to work there and how I would be a good impact on the business. She also asked me what my favorite item on the menu was.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      How will you be a good influence on this business?
      What do you plan to do in the future?
      Answer Question

Cook/Cashier Interview

Interview

I interviewed with first a shift manager and then the general manager. It was brief and to the point. There was more information about the job given than questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Would you be bothered by being older than your shift supervisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I needed specific hours, which they were willing to work with.

Cook/Cashier Interview

Interview

The hiring process was great; I filled out an online application and was immediately contacted for an interview. I was eventually hired within 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a difficult encounter you've had with an irate customer within the past 1-2 years of jobs you have ever had. This question was very challenging and difficult for me to answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Herndon, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Walked in waited 20 minutes to be seen by the general manager, She explained to me what would be expect of me and then went through the paper work. Once I was finished I started to work two day later. Not a hard interview even if you have no experience.

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Harvey, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

I was sent to another store, not the one I initially applied, in order to do the interview. It was quick and straight to the point. The only questions really asked was about my previous experience, if any. Other than that, the interview was more of what my availability was and so forth. I had basically got tent he job.

Anonymous Employee in Sylacauga, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Sylacauga, AL) in February 2013.

Interview

After initial application online it took 2 days to get the interview. Easy process. Answer a few question about work ethic, what my availability was, basic stuff. Since I knew the hiring manager, it was really a simple process. Just be honest about the hours you can work and don't waste your time if you don't plan on taking the job. It is fast food. So you have make it what you want.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Burger King (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Basic questions why do you want to work for burger king and what is your availability

Negotiation

NONE MINIMUM WAGE TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT