Burger King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.0

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through my college, first interview was on campus group, a little harsh. Next round was pretty easy business/pricing decisions over skype. Then I got flown out to BK headquarters in Miami for the super-day. There were about 12 of us, we played a business game and got a tour, then around noon they cut half the people. I made the cut to the final panel interview with 5 others where they grilled you on your resume/questions that make you think on your feet. I didn't get an offer but the company culture seemed kind of toxic--they promote very quickly but that also means they have very high turnover, so nbd.

Interview Questions

• What is 37*37? Out of your fellow interviewees, which one person would you fire and which one person would you keep? What has happened in the world in the past ten years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Submit online applicatiom call up the manager show interest in the job by asking a couple questions have a good attitude. Make sure you ask more than just a typical questions and never ask about pay rate until after the interview

Interview Questions

• How will you combat stress. What do you know about our culture what did you like about your last job and why did you leave   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burger King in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was called for interview two weeks later, and was scheduled to come in for an interview with the assistant manager two days after the phone call. Arrived at the location, which was very unsanitary (sticky floors, broken tables, etc). They seemed severely understaffed as well.

First interview with the assistant manager went very well, very kind woman. Had second interview with general manager the next day, which seemed to go okay as well. Was asked questions about myself, availability, etc. Didn't get to talk much since she talked over me a lot, but that's probably for the best.

The manager said she would give me a call in the next few days if I got the job, and to call if I haven't heard from her. Did as she asked since I never received a call, but the phone was connected to a fax machine, so my call couldn't go through. Very odd thing to do, especially if there are applicants waiting for responses or trying to contact you with questions and concerns.

Overall, this was an easy (but very unprofessional) experience. I'll keep waiting to see if I get any response, but I won't hold my breath.

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Douglasville, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The manager explained her likes and dislikes about how employees should behave, how to get more hours, and how to ask for days off. Hiring was on the spot with minimal questions asked.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

They seemed desperate for employees, therefore after I applied, I was contacted fairly quickly for an interview with the District Manager. The District Manager was very pointed with his questions but was trying to figure out what kind of person I was and whether it would benefit the company.

Interview Questions

• Explain or tell a story of one example of showing leadership.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Really easy. Asked basic questions. You are first interviewed by the manager at the location. They ask you basic questions. After about 1 week I got a call back and was then interviewed by the general manager.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to stay with the company?   1 Answer

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Lebanon, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was pretty standard but manager took there time as I was told to be there at 3:00 I got there 15 minutes before, well they didn't start my interview until 3:30

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Manager doesn't treat employees as people just dumb tools. Because right in front of me a new hire I commented on how well her team work & she responded don't they font know what there doing. So that was a big red flag for me.

Burger King Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Frederick, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Went well, thorough interview asked great questions. Interviewer was interested in my management background. Typical interview interview location was the Burger King in Frederick me. Very clean location, when I walked in I was acknowledged

Interview Questions

• have you ever worked for Burger King before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Rochester, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Short sweet and to the point not a lot of questions I think the manager thought I was pretty so that's how I got the job in my eyes that's how it felt

Interview Questions

• Typical questions they asked if I liked Xbox or playstation   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY).

Interview

OFC management they came our country and they interview us and they asking so many questions and also they check our previous experience and they motivated us also about our job and our skills.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at our company ?   1 Answer