Burger King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Stupid easy easy process , not that many questions was an overall easy interview i sit down she asked about 5 questions then i answer them and got the job in the same day

Interview Questions

• What why do you wanna work here?   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Detroit, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Only one interview. The interviewer talked about himself a lot and what he had done. Complained about Burger;King. I could tell that he didn't like his job himself

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that you've done that you're proud of   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Told me it is what it is

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Duluth, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

It was relaxed and comfortable. I felt as if I could be myself. It took about 15 minutes. I knew from the beginning that this was going to be a great fit for me and a place I will turn into a career. I was asked a multitude of questions about myself and why I wanted to work for the company. I applied online but was still required to fill out a paper application so they had a hard copy on file.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

I applied got called in two weeks for an interview and was hired. There isn't anything hard about it. The application was simple and straight forward. The manager was very nice and gracious.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to calm yourself down?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hazleton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Hazleton, PA).

Interview

When I was hired it was a short process. I met with one manager and we talked for a little and that was it, he offered me the job. It was a very easy process anyone can do it.

Anonymous Employee in Corona, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Corona, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call from Burger King and it was a lady telling me I had a interview. She told me to please come in the following day. I prepared for the interview and arrived 15 minutes early just in case. Finally, this lady who is the store manager walks up to me and I greet her, we sit down and start the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How can you make sure the customer is satisfied?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Rome, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I sat down at one of the tables in the restaurant with one of the senior managers. She was very nice, asked me some questions about my qualifications, what I can provide to the team, future plans for school/college, etc.

She also asked to see my working papers and ID, which was all accounted for, and after the interview was finished I was pretty much accepted on the spot with an orientation later in the week.

All in all, a pretty good interview!

Interview Questions

• My plans for the future, which I was surprised by, it was my first time applying for a fast food job so maybe it's a staple question in their interviews, but it definitely made me feel like they cared about me.   1 Answer

Undergraduate Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Everything was pretty simple. First a phone screen for 30 min. Then a behavioral Skype interview for 30 minutes. Then a more in depth Skype interview for about a hour. The third round is a case study for a hour. And finally, they fly you to their headquarters in Florida for a final round.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Lynn, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview is completely different from the job. They are much nicer to you at the interview and say things that are mostly not true just because they're low on people. Some of the things the say is true but things such as training....not so much. They probably train you for about 3 days until the manager "decides" to tell you that your ready. You don't get much of a choice.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sauk City, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Sauk City, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

was asked a few questions and then we both made the decision that I would come in as an employee and learn the restaurant then move up into management then I was promoted because of the immediate need and I learned the entire restaurant in fifteen days

Interview Questions

• Was there a time when I didn't want to help somebody   1 Answer