Burger King Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Manager Interview Questions

2.4

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Madison, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Madison, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Asked me about my customer service skills and why did i want to take this position and did i have transportation but i have been working for burgerking since 2007

Interview Questions

• Why was i interested in this job and position??   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Savannah, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was formal. There were two others applying for the same position. The interviewer was very tough. He asked us "How we can generate more income and customers?" And each of us went to the room one by one and being asked about our background and our experiences in managing for other companies.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Friend applied for a manager position (referred by an existing BK employee), received offer but declined and referred me to HR manager. HR Manager immediately contacted me, set up a phone interview prior to me filling out online application. Filled out online application prior to HR phone screen, which was the next day. HR phone screen led to phone interview with manager of the position within a few days. Phone interview led to a video conference interview with manager, HR, chef, and director of the department within another few days. HR and chef did not show up because they were too busy. Technical difficulties so ended up doing a phone call with the director. HR was very aggressive. Received immediate feedback from HR (same day) that team liked me and would be working on offer. Said it would take about a week for background check and offer, but ended up taking about 2-3 weeks. Refused to give me an offer in writing - only verbal. I asked if could meet the team in person, initially was refused by HR. Took about 2 weeks and director invited me to come visit in person for a formal meeting with manager, a recent management trainee graduate, HR, and director. Director (who set up the meeting) was too busy to meet with me, only said hi for about 30 seconds.

Very crazy, unprofessional, extremely fast-paced culture. Not worth it.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

1. Skype Interview
    2. In person panel interview. They will try to rattle you. Ask you to name 10 things you can do with a pen besides write with it in 30 seconds, and when you start someone will start banging on the table to throw you off. A lot of brain teaser questions.
    3. Interview with VP - He will ask a lot of Consulting Questions - How many sailboats are in Miami, How many soccer balls can you fit in the Empire State Building - things like that. They just want to see how you step through a problem that has no real answer.

Interview Questions

• How many people are drinking coffee in the US right now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsboro, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Scottsboro, AL).

Interview

It is unproffessional process.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King in January 2012.

Interview

very unprofessional. person interviewing did all the talking

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Garden Grove, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Worked for Franchisee previously. Came back on board after time off.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Same as before.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Cajon, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (El Cajon, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Unpleasant

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (San Antonio, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

called after seeing sign saying they were looking for managers, asked to email resume and was given link for online test that i had to pass, had phone interview all on first day, then a couple days later i met with franchie owner for in person interview was offered position that day, began training the following week, we have a new hr person now, so process may have changed

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

first a phone interview, after a personal interview in the office, several test, several weeks.

Interview Questions

• is a test about the expertise in the field.   1 Answer
    • the face to face interview was the most difficult part.   Answer Question

Negotiation

the negotiation was tough, and I really never gain what I expected.