Burger King Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2016

2.2

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY).

Interview

OFC management they came our country and they interview us and they asking so many questions and also they check our previous experience and they motivated us also about our job and our skills.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at our company ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY).

Interview

One interview, with a manager or store manager. They'll tell you if you got the job and schedule you for orientation, or call you and let you know when your orientation will be

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to work at Burger King   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Interview took a day and called back in a day interview was simple and easy they were desperate and ready to hire anyone this was my first job also also

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It is a phone interview from I applied on my school career center. It is a background check. All are basic questions but the sign is not good, I can't hear clearly. The interviewer is nice and adjust the micro several times.

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy! Be yourself! Asked questions about myself! What I would do in certain scenarios and why I want to work at Burger King! Why did I choose to apply to Burger King!

Interview Questions

• What is one negative thing about yourself?   1 Answer

Sales, Profit & Operations Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY).

Interview

There was the initial phone interview, it was quick and basically more for the person on the other end of the line to weed out the odd candidates who they know wont be a good fit from the few minutes they're communicating with you.
    The second phone interview was more in depth, specific questions about current employment, why BK, why this specific job, how you would fit in and other questions that are easily answered.
    The third in person interview is a panel interview. Its administered by your boss and their boss (if you're hired!).
    They ask you the basic questions you'd face in any interview, given a scenario, how you'd handle it etc...
    If they like you, from there, they will ask you to wait and they will want you to speak with/meet with a third person who they feel will be the final word on you as a candidate. The questions are more leisurely as its a one on one format and the person I feel is trying to get a feel more for you as a person than you as an interviewee.

Interview Questions

• There really wasnt anything difficult to answer, these are the basic interview questions that you would get from pretty much anyone looking for someone who has faced challenges and success' in other work formats.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, they call you and make an offer, they give you a small amount of time to make a decision.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Meet with a lady it was short and brief. She just ask if I wanted to work I said yes. ( I was sixteen at the time of the interview tough )

Burger Flipper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

It was simple. They didn't require any difficult past experiences. The job is exactly what any other teenager thinks. It's tedious work for little pay. It was something to do for a high school student in the summer.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Had interview in NYC 2 weeks ago, still haven't heard anything. Did anyone from NY received any answer?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

easy interview with general manager, 1 interview in store, talking about your experience, and what the job entails

Interview Questions

• Whats your strength/ weakness?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a