Burger King Restaurant General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Restaurant General Manager Interview Questions

2.4

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

you have to fully prepared and know everything about you store (where you used to work) e i your food cost,your labor, your sale,low hours ,busy hours.how many team member you have on schedule.

Interview Questions

• what is food cost of your store or labor of your store.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Londonderry, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Londonderry, NH) in January 2016.

Interview

It was basicly sitting down with a couple of friends the questions were very bland. i met with the District and area manager, It was pretty much a formality i worked for burger king previously. They were more interested in why i left in the first place.

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King in August 2015.

Interview

Sat with a nice guy everything was smooth but offered me salary that is supposed to be given to Assistant General Manager not General Manager despite my experience which was more than 14 years.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with our salary?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Leesburg, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 2 interviews 1 was with the District Manager and if he approved of you, you got to meet 1 of the owners. It was a very comfortable easy interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle employees that are in a conflict?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Springfield, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

I had to go through a process of 3 interviews to ensure that my requirements met their standards. The first interview was done as a pre screening, which the general manager at another location did the interview. He offered me a position as his assistant manager, which I declined. He then set up a 2nd interview with the district manager whom I met at a different location. I then met with his superior whom I met at the location that I was being considered for.

Interview Questions

• What would I change about the current location that I was interviewed at to make it better.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Anyone can interview to get this job right now. They are so desperate for managers of all levels right now that they are taking anyone. For hourly managers you don't even have to have any experience.

Interview Questions

• Two minutes into the interview I was asked when can you start   Answer Question

Negotiation

They always ask what salary are you looking for and then offer you less. Make sure that you negotiate high.

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonville, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Harrisonville, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

Its was good, average, not real hard, the process on the interview only took a day. And was hired within a day. And when I received the job, I got a sign in bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Burlington, VT) in August 2010.

Interview

It was a long interview and the overall vetting process was detailed. The Interview takes about 3 hours and to be vetted it took about 3 weeks. Once in the training was 13 weeks

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between maturity and responsibility?   Answer Question