Burger King Shift Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Shift Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Burger King

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Louisville, KY) in February 2012.

Interview

Pretty basic interview. Standard questions, "tell me about yourself" "tell me about your experience" "describe an experience with a rude customer"

Interview Questions

• None really she was desperate and needed someone. She told me I could run my shift however I liked as long as I met her numbers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation based upon My experience I was offerd $8.50 to be a shift manager, can't really say that's worth it.

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Durham, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

Submitted application, interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• what specific foods contain, if any allergies   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Mount Vernon, IL).

Interview

this companys interview process is typical run of the mill interview

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Romeoville, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

I went into Burger King intending to get a normal crew position and was automatically offered a shift manager position with no experience but he told me that he will work with me to get me to where I need to be they seem like they are really willing to help people.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Very fast easy to the point, if they see something they like which they like 2 questions and you are hired best interview ever. Does help if you had side action with GM

Interview Questions

• If you saw money laying around and there was no cameras would you take it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Detroit, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

Very easy as oppossed to getting Interviewed at a large company. Quick easy questions. Cashiers and cooks normally interview with shift managers in the place of business. Somewhat akward interviewing in front of patrons that are just there eating in the dining room. Shift managers usually get interviewed by the general manager. Usually they just promote from within though. However, once you get to manager status there's rarely anywhere else to go when it comes to up.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Kansas City, MO) in August 2012.

Interview

I walked into the store and saw someone that I worked with and did the BMT course with and worked with at two other locations in Kansas. He was the new store manager there and we picked up like nothing had changed and I started working the very next day in drive thru so I guess you could say that my interview was far from typical.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do truck?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zebulon, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Zebulon, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was just filling out the application checking certifications. As well as talking to the general manager that was on shift that day I walked in there the same day and got a job

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience and restaurant field as well as management field   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was brief and short. I explained my previous employer's and my job functionalities. Was not asked what I would accept as a suitable pay. Took a drug test right after and "technically failed", tested positive for methamphetamine and opioid's. (Blood pressure medication has active ingredient in "meth") and (I'm prescribed vicaden). GM didn't mind saying "just don't bring it to work". I brought my own background check, witch wasn't but could have been fabricated. They were ecstatic that they were saving the company a little money.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no identifiable negotiation phase. It was more or less a date to start. An assumption of mine is that the company refrains as much as possible from discussing or getting on the subject of hourly pay. Regardless of experience or qualifications they want to pay you bare minimum.

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Casper, WY) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and actually enjoyable for me, I had two interviews one with the district manager and one with the owners I was hired in as a shift manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you confident in your ability to manage and direct a crew of 7-12 people?   1 Answer