Burger King Shift Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Shift Manager

Create your profile to get personalized information

Burger King Shift Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Burger King

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zebulon, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Zebulon, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was just filling out the application checking certifications. As well as talking to the general manager that was on shift that day I walked in there the same day and got a job

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience and restaurant field as well as management field   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Kansas City, MO) in August 2012.

Interview

I walked into the store and saw someone that I worked with and did the BMT course with and worked with at two other locations in Kansas. He was the new store manager there and we picked up like nothing had changed and I started working the very next day in drive thru so I guess you could say that my interview was far from typical.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do truck?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bonner Springs, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Bonner Springs, KS) in September 2017.

Interview

They called with in 24 hrs.. Interviewed next day was hired and then they called next day for interview so i went kinda confused. And was hired by another senior manager for another location.. Started 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience for position i applied for?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Planning and management. Co ordination, co operation etcs. Something about yourself and what you see yourself in the future. Your personal goal and weakness and strength. How to handle difficult situation etcs.

Interview Questions

• what to expect 5 years later   1 Answer