Burger King Shift Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Shift Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Burger King

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Cayuga, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Cayuga, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

There was no "formal" interview. They were in desperate need of help so I was rushed through the whole process and never had an actual interview. The one and only job I've never been through the proper steps of an interview. This is a standard practice for this Company, specifically Carrols Corp, so I suggest that people don't worry too much and being interviewed here.

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Morgantown, WV) in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by the store manager. Asked about communication skills, leadership skills, and if i've ever managed a staff before. The interview was very quick and painless. Advice: Be truthful, honest, and display your skills as a leader.

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Franklin, VA) in December 2013.

Interview

I met with the store manager and the district manager. The DM was the one doing the interviewing. We exchanged pleasantries and they delved right into asking me questions. They asked about my current employment. What type of hours was I looking for and what I hoped to do in the future. They asked about my family. Did I have prior restaurant experience? Things like that. The entire interview was 45 minutes and at the end, they congratulated me and ended up calling me about 5 minutes after I left the restaurant to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you gave stellar customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grants Pass, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Grants Pass, OR) in March 2018.

Interview

I waited an hour watching the crew fumble w no direct leader while the manager was too busy to help or meet me for my scheduled interview. Then I'm scheduled to start and I show up and no one there knows how to enter my info n I get sent home. After a wk of calling to find out when I can start I finally started. I got no hands on training except for on paperwork. All the training is on videos which I watched online at home and was then told oh if u watch them at home we no longer pay you for watching tbem.

Interview Questions

• What can u see going on wrong here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Orlando, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

One in person interview. Pretty straightforward in terms of leadership questions. The person was very nice and seemed to wish to know more on the personality aspect which i though was great.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King in December 2011.

Interview

sent resume by email. get response a few days later asking to finish some online questions. Then interviewed in a store.

interviewer asked my availibility and career goal first. the asked related experience. required examples to support experience I provide.

Interview Questions

• provide an example about how you solve conflict between co-workers   Answer Question